Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

IVE is the 'music for the gays' group

all the low/mid-tier groups that gays hyped in the 2nd gen

IVE are the children who reached HUGE success and made their parents proud 

for this happen ofc they needed to change the concept from sexy to something more girlish and reach other audiences 

but the essence still there :WAP:just bops BOPS without any other pretention than be BOPS

 

that's my feelings when I'm listening IVE:jonnycat:

FvmbKWE.gif

Edited by dlwlrma

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I dont think Kitsch will completely block I AM honestly 

 

 

21 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Awkward 

 

but where is Oh My Girl?

 

they kinda ruled for a BIT

 

spacer.png

they pulled a STAYC (forgotten after flop)

STAYC did rebound though, but will OMG?

 

 

6 minutes ago, dlwlrma said:

IVE is the 'music for the gays' group

The gays sweeties :redface:

The rest of the album SLAPS, a project truly for the gays and pretty girls 

 

Hypnosis :jonny5:why did they go so hard on this one? Best line distribution and a whole bop :gaycatina1:

 

Not Your Girl serving thee Sistar-print, we love to see it

 

Cherish is amazing, their vocals really shined on this one and the lil raps are cute too :katie2:

 

The rest are growers with chill vibes, they really came to slay. Liz finally got her justice all over the album after the fumble on Kitsch. Rei and Gauel possibly beating out Exy for best SS rapper soon I fear

 

 

ggIg9ip.gif

The way Gaeul has been top 2 in line distribution two singles in a row :clap3:

 

IVE singles ranking:

 

Love Dive > Kitsch > I AM > Eleven > After Like

Does I AM sample something? The chorus melody is definitely familiar 

im-on.gif

보이는 그대로야

너는 누군가의 Dreams come true
제일 좋은 어느 날의 데자뷰
머물고픈 어딘가의 낯선 뷰
I’ll be far away

 

ggIg9ip.gif

The Cupid song and NewJeans reigniting my stan card for the newest kpop girl groups 

spacer.png

IVE really set the standard for a full album in Kpop. 11 tracks, no stupid intro, outro, english version, instrumentals, all brand new tracks and no past singles included :clap3:

Just now, Britney Jean said:

IVE really set the standard for a full album in Kpop. 11 tracks, no stupid intro, outro, english version, instrumentals, all brand new tracks and no past singles included :clap3:

NewJennies better follow :clap3:

That's my life is areumdaun galaxy
Be a writer, jangneuroneun fantasy
Naeil naege yeollineun geon big, big stage
So that is who I am!

 

ggIg9ip.gif

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH IVE IS TAKING IT :jonny4:

 

 

i am being their best title :jonny6:

 

blue blood opening the album and being quite possibly the best thing EVER to happen to pop music :jonny5:

Is 4th gen at its peak right now?:nicole:

 

IVE / NWJNS instantly debuting and going top3 in a matter of hours with each new release

LESSERAFIM serving global & local hit after bully scandal

AESPA being monster album sellers and coming to rebound digitally (their flops were considered peaking in the top10 on MelOn)

Last 2 GRIDLE comebacks being RAKS/PAKS

STAYC managing to come back with a hit after a chart flop several times in a row

ITCHY managing a random local hit with SNEAKERS after being DOA with the Korian GP

NMIXX going top10 on MelOn after previously bombing with their last two TTs

 

FIFTYFIFTY (nugu group) going top8 on GLOBAL SPOTIFY 

 

YGLY new GG coming to debut this year as well.

23 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

I dont think Kitsch will completely block I AM honestly 

 

 

Maybe tomorrow on the top 100, but in the daily chart, Kitsch is not decreasing  :redface:

 

 

Melon TOP100 23:00
24h&1h ULs

#1 (=)
Kitsch - #IVE
447,341 (+3,471) (NEW PEAK)

1. Ugh....IVE's album is SO GOOD. This is just LEGENDARY QUEEN behavior...Kpop hasn't been this exciting in a loooong time. 4th gen girls are lambasting us with non-stop quality btwn them, LSF, NJ, ae, NM...and all of the other nugus fighting FOR THEIR LIVES in this bloodbath. I just say...keep it coming!

 

2. Even tho my fave Jiho left, if the trend of "smashing after kicking someone out of the group" is maintained...then OMG is due for another MONSTER hit. And it'd be well deserved after the GP and their lack of taste let Cupid, Closer, Remember Me, Secret Garden and the 5th Season flop to oblivion. Same with fromis_9....now that queen Gyuri left.

 

3. Also, I would need some justice for some 3.5 nugus cause Cherry Bullet, Everglow, something Punch and others have released cute lil smashes like LADIDA, CHIQUITA, Love in Space, etc.

Edited by SRIRACHA

why does I AM chorus lowkey feel like Kill This Love outro? the way it CHANTS

 

neoneun nugungaeui dreams come true
jeil joheun eoneu naleui déjà vu
meomulgopeun eodingaeui natseon view
I'll be far away!

 

tumblr_ppg4th01r21wu0qqqo5_500.gifv

Not Your Gurl is a bop. Giving strong SISTAR vibe (minus the vocals)

 

Maybe Ms Strawberry made a point

 

spacer.png

i just realized, isn't "IVE" the same name as "ITZY"? like the meanings are identical

 

ggIg9ip.gif

I'm obsessed with the bridge of I AM and Wonyo looks just way too good aaah! :jonny5:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Shine With Me is such an amazing closer. It’s a power ballad without it being a snoozer. Vocalists did what they had to do. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.