Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Axel. said:

 

I have no words to describe how obsessed I am with this, wow. :jonny5:

The way they did futuristic concept better than other girls 

This is what SM thought they did

spacer.png

Edited by FACT

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I’m on my wayyyy

 

is indeed the highlight, it gives stadium packed tour song

11 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

also in Genie omg :jonny5:

Genie is the 2nd biggest music platform after Melon :giraffe:

 

 

I thought Youtube (Music?) is the biggest platform in Korea? 

I Am is so bad. The screeching...

 

Kitsch is random but at least it's fun and the verse and pre-chorus are IVE's best ever

wait, i kinda LOVE I AM already :rip:

Kitsch is still better though :gaycat6:

anyways, can nmixx ever release a listenable song?

 

if not they should just disband, one of the most useless group ever (despite the talent blah blah blah whatever)

43 minutes ago, New Edition said:

It's definitely IVE versus New Jeans for first place among 4th gen girl groups. That didn't change with this comeback. Their music continues to be excellent.

 

aespa should be up there in the top tier but after SM has been messing them up for a year and more, they've lost ground. But I still think if Lesserafim's song doesn't smash they could hold on to 3rd place maybe.

LSFM already secured the 3th place with Antifragile smashing.

 

4th Gen ggs ranking rn:

 

1) NJ

2) IVE

3) LSFM

4) Aespa

5) Gidle

6) Itzy

7) StayC

8) Nmixx

9) Kep1er

I've IVE would have been an amazing EP without the filler songs.

 

Blue Blood

I AM

Kitsch

Lips

Hypnosis

 

FvmbKWE.gif

Now wait a damn minute...

 

Why wasn't THIS released instead of Shiddy? Now I'm convinced someone is trying to sabotage this girls!

 

The way this song is laced with all them cracks and cokes and things...such a good vibe!! And they way the ignored members get to shine while dayola is just there!

 

 

I AM, song of the year 

ezgif-1-4f8955b27f.gif 

 

i'll be far away... THAT'S MY LIFE 

 

wait, i didn't know Hold on Tight is already outstreaming zero and kitsch daily already

but their label give 0 **** to it :rip:

 

kpop albums used to be 90% filler, ive dropping AOTY and pushing the industry forward :jonny5:

 

ezgif-1-4f8955b27f.gif

2 minutes ago, Antunes said:

no 

 

 

spacer.png

What is this APINK coded excellence

 

spacer.png

Is Kitsch really going to block I AM? Both are excellent but I AM is superior 

 

We need Korea to wake up 

 

EKZW.gif

Btw shouldn't FIFTY FIFTY be 4th gen leaders now since this thread (esp the boygroup stans) for the past few years have been saying Spotify streams and BB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Melon streams

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

What is this APINK coded excellence

 

spacer.png

get into the new cute concept empresses 

 

FvmbKWE.gif

23 minutes ago, Axel. said:

 

I have no words to describe how obsessed I am with this, wow. :jonny5:

I hope they keep this aesthetic for the actual M/V.  I want to see more of cyborg Chaewon :jonny:

 

Talking about FIFTY FITY what is everyone opinion about their future ?

 

They got lucky with CUPID but will they be able to get a real fan base? Or is it just going to be a fluke ?

 

7 minutes ago, Sept said:

Btw shouldn't FIFTY FIFTY be 4th gen leaders now since this thread (esp the boygroup stans) for the past few years have been saying Spotify streams and BB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Melon streams

 

spacer.png

If you want to count them then Aespa will be ranked 5th 

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by FACT

 

Why did no one tell me about this messy bop

 

This production :ghostface:

10 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

Now wait a damn minute...

 

Why wasn't THIS released instead of Shiddy? Now I'm convinced someone is trying to sabotage this girls!

 

The way this song is laced with all them cracks and cokes and things...such a good vibe!! And they way the ignored members get to shine while dayola is just there!

 

 

The only track that mattered from their latest mini :giraffe:

 

Atp Wake One should made a full album as their last comeback before they especially Xiaoting been free for good.

 

FvmbKWE.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.