Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Century said:

https://atrl.net/forums/forum/16-the-roof-18/

You're welcome to post about your preferences here.

giphy.gif

Wait, lemme peek in real quick

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

Wait, lemme peek in real quick

Make sure to leave out the part about middle schoolers being pretty to you.

giphy.gif

Edited by Century

Not "fellow gays, how often do you get STDs"

wait a minute gorl...that's enough peeking for me today

 

*shuts the door*

11 minutes ago, Century said:

Make sure to leave out the part about middle schoolers being pretty to you.

giphy.gif

You're pushing it.

I was just having a laugh with you *****, don't be weird.

Edited by Mel.

This is the perfect line up if you think about it They’re serving quality and quantity with their latest mini album 

 

 

 

Mel and Century literally serving Zack and that one Vixx/Hongbing stan:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, FACT said:

This is the perfect line up if you think about it They’re serving quality and quantity with their latest mini album 

 

 

 

JYP in general is fantastic with their lineups.

 

But Nmixx coming back with another weak song likely takes them OUT, imo. Hope I'm wrong. 

 

I don't really understand why the quality of JYP songs has dropped so much in the last 1-2 years. :chick1:

8 minutes ago, elevate said:

JYP in general is fantastic with their lineups.

 

But Nmixx coming back with another weak song likely takes them OUT, imo. Hope I'm wrong. 

 

I don't really understand why the quality of JYP songs has dropped so much in the last 1-2 years. :chick1:

This is literally their most decent track, i can see it becoming a hit for them. 

3 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

This is literally their most decent track, i can see it becoming a hit for them. 

The fact that their most decent track is a lifeless and prettier mess is :rip: 

really liked nmixx’ choreo 

 

the even- numbered formations with one member off center/ hidden sucks though, it’s so unsatisfying 

 

23 minutes ago, elevate said:

JYP in general is fantastic with their lineups.

 

But Nmixx coming back with another weak song likely takes them OUT, imo. Hope I'm wrong. 

 

I don't really understand why the quality of JYP songs has dropped so much in the last 1-2 years. :chick1:

NMIXX is different from other Kpop groups because they look like six individual girls in a singing competition fighting for their lives When Sullyoon duel Haewon at one chorus then the next chorus Sullyoon duel Lily like they are on each other’s neck It’s giving American Idol Hollywood round 

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The fact that their most decent track is a lifeless and prettier mess is :rip: 

it does sound like a b-side to me  :cm:

There's something SO boring about nmixx that I'm already bored at finding out what terrible song they'll release next like....at least their debut was somewhat exciting for being wack as hell and having names like TANK and POOP <V.V>

 

I dont get what JYP was thinking. It would have been better to release a cute group since nmixx feels redundant to ITZY :rip:

 

 

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

Wrong person.

I would never call someone that with no proof, especially not because of the music/artist they listen to

I didn't even call heejin one when everyone else in here was

 

this really just proves a lot of you are hive minded

and have chosen to have an issue with me because others do

the way you just pulled that outta your ass with no proof that I said any of that shows your character 

 

I don't have an issue with you djsjsjsn just thot the back n forth was funny

 

Although I will apologize fa mixing you up with someone else :bird: my bad bby :heart2:

Edited by ren

14 minutes ago, FACT said:

NMIXX is different from other Kpop groups because they look like six individual girls in a singing competition fighting for their lives When Sullyoon duel Haewon at one chorus then the next chorus Sullyoon duel Lily like they are on each other’s neck It’s giving American Idol Hollywood round 

so NMIXX is JYP's Fifth Harmony lmao 

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

Congrats but damn Yuna was done dirty by Jypig. She should have been a fixed mc earlier in her career.

 

Hope these solo shoots is the beginning of the era of more solo works for them 

1 hour ago, Seffers said:

also excited for aespa but if ningning's solo ain't on there I will ******* fight

giphy.gif

i hate that sm let them sing everything live before the comeback.

giphy.gif

 

I love Mark and hate haechan  but dreamies are perfect with just 5 members.

This cakey makeup is a mess

 

he's a very handsome man I hate the boys have all these masculine faces and still make them use these horrible makeup (and all these hags are full on makeup too don't know who they are)

 

 

 

On 3/22/2023 at 6:47 AM, katyberry said:

This is better than the original :foxaylove:

 

 

this is amazing, its so much better than the original :clap3:

 

 

They let Everglow out of the dungeon, I hope they'll be back soon with a new album

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.