Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Not 1107 days:bibliahh: 

 

Kakao better make them smash with their next title, I need their Teddy Bear to happen:katie2:

 

 

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

I was gonna respond, but I deleted it lol

I really just don't care enough anymore to continue 

 

it's a new day and I'm moving on. Ya'll should too or seek help for this unhealthy obsession over me

This is always response when you get clocked. It's so ******* embarrassing you're one of the like 3 active VIPs left in this thread and I have to share a fandom with you. I don't know how you're allowed on this forum when you're:

 

On the bright side, you were at least right about this, too bad you didn't grasp to what extent though:

IJK6tM7.png

a life is needed. Desperately 

@Century's been arguing with multiple people for a whole 24 hours

 

and now you wanna argue with me, who has to time?

how do you still have time and energy for all these paragraphs and essays?

those poor stubby ass fingers

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

a life is needed. Desperately 

@Century's been arguing with multiple people for a whole 24 hours

 

and now you wanna argue with me, who has to time?

how do you still have time and energy for all these paragraphs and essays?

those poor stubby ass fingers

Stubby fingers? You have me mixed up with the children you clearly stan. Should have deleted this one too before sending it I fear.

Edited by Century

20 minutes ago, CBC said:

some of yall

 

Not his sister being cancelled cuz of the unnie word :rip:

3 hours ago, oceans said:

I was surprised to see the mixed reception for this one... and then I wasn't. :snowman:

 

The Nmixx of "Love me like that" is Nmixx as Nmixx is intended to sound. they very skillfully vacillates between a range of genres; French soultronica, then Jazzpop, then Latino RnB, then HipHop. (And yes, that's how they are supposed to do it.) They are sultry. They are goofy. They are sounds slightly absurd. They are fully engaged. They are expressive in ways that "technically cohesive" songs just aren't. They are brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant they are.

This is the probably purest attempt Nmixx has made to harness some of that ineffable charm that made Tank so irresistible. I adore it. :snowman:

Only intellectual speaks like this on internet Im surprised it’s happening here

 

 

Blink can't handle being shown literal direct quotes of things they said without resorting to homophobic slurs. Is anybody surprised?

giphy.gif

That Mel expose on the last page was NASTY. :rip: 

 

She made some points though. New Jeans singing Cookie is disgusting. 

Edited by MAKSIM

2 minutes ago, Century said:

Blink can't handle being shown literal direct quotes of things they said without resorting to homophobic slurs. Is anybody surprised?

giphy.gif

I like sucking c0ck too sis

don't be sensitive lol

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

I like sucking c0ck too sis

don't be sensitive lol

Didn't ask.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Century said:

Didn't ask.

giphy.gif

That's fine

I put it out there to control my own narrative 

ya'll know how ya'll like to make up things about me and run to the mods and say I was being offensive 

 

you know how ya'll get down 

also excited for aespa but if ningning's solo ain't on there I will ******* fight

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

That's fine

I put it out there to control my own narrative 

ya'll know how ya'll like to make up things about me and run to the mods and say I was being offensive 

 

you know how ya'll get down 

https://atrl.net/forums/forum/16-the-roof-18/

You're welcome to post about your preferences here.

giphy.gif

Edited by Century

4 minutes ago, Butters said:

I still stand with Mel

giphy.gif

lmaoooo

I appreciate you :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.