Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just now, Sorecer said:

She's really turning into the main face of Gucci if this continue :jonny5:

 

 

we posted the same, stanning the right group things :flower:

 

also her photos are already displayed in stores! it’s so huge for her! 

5 minutes ago, Hazy said:

we posted the same, stanning the right group things :flower:

 

also her photos are already displayed in stores! it’s so huge for her! 

Hahaha :heart:

Hanni will be for Gucci as Jennie is for Chanel :gaycat1:

Of all the 13 year old kpoppers who debuted last year, looks like Haeun won the growth spurt sweepstakes.

 

:cm:

18 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Hahaha :heart:

Hanni will be for Gucci as Jennie is for Chanel :gaycat1:

 

13 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

 

 

736-DAEB2-F82-F-4-C4-E-B667-14-D2514-C62

How many of those tickets actually went to the fans and not scalpers? In the US especially where scalpers are more. We still have to see how many people will end up attending their concerts. Almost every big Kpop tour in the US sells out quickly these days due to scalpers.

Edited by Get

so apparently France date is the only one in Europe this summer 

 

now I’m thinking if I shouldn’t make a trip to Paris in such case… 

YG should announce something regarding their contracts, like it’s getting closer and closer and I’m getting nervous about it :rip: I don’t want them to disband when they still have so much potential 

 

can’t believe this tour might be their last :deadbanana4:

they are down in the history books now :clap3: and they still have a shot at another week too! :flower:

 

 

 

They Should have bring Ice spice 

Edited by Adama

10 minutes ago, Hazy said:

so apparently France date is the only one in Europe this summer 

 

now I’m thinking if I shouldn’t make a trip to Paris in such case… 

YG should announce something regarding their contracts, like it’s getting closer and closer and I’m getting nervous about it :rip: I don’t want them to disband when they still have so much potential 

 

can’t believe this tour might be their last :deadbanana4:

They will renew. Make my words 

10 minutes ago, Hazy said:

so apparently France date is the only one in Europe this summer 

 

now I’m thinking if I shouldn’t make a trip to Paris in such case… 

YG should announce something regarding their contracts, like it’s getting closer and closer and I’m getting nervous about it :rip: I don’t want them to disband when they still have so much potential 

 

can’t believe this tour might be their last :deadbanana4:

They also have Hyde park one week before so Europeans have two choices. 
 

The fact that the group cfs are ending in August and their concerts are all scheduled in July :coffee:

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

They will renew. Make my words 

I feel like it too

If you were to tell me a Limelight girl was going to feature in Bobby's M!CD stage, and you gave me two guesses, I'd still be wrong.

 

:cm:

35 minutes ago, Get said:

How many of those tickets actually went to the fans and not scalpers? In the US especially where scalpers are more. We still have to see how many people will end up attending their concerts. Almost every big Kpop tour in the US sells out quickly these days due to scalpers.

Last year seemed to be pretty full :bird:

 

 

 

7 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

Wonyoung, Sullyoon, Minji, Yuna....and nothing for Karina as always!


Jiwoo lowkey the best performer in NMIXX. 
 

Sullyoon has a really nice low tone. Especially at the end. 
 

The song is growing on me! It’s a good walking song lol. 

11 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:


Jiwoo lowkey the best performer in NMIXX. 
 

Sullyoon has a really nice low tone. Especially at the end. 
 

The song is growing on me! It’s a good walking song lol. 

Finally Jiwoo getting her flowers :clap3:

it'll be very iconic if hype boy will get its long overdue 1st win 7 months after release:wanda:

 

 

34 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Wonyoung, Sullyoon, Minji, Yuna....and nothing for Karina as always!

Really hoping this SM 3.0 turns things around for Aespa. They have been MIA from virtually anything since 2022 while all of these other ggs are everywhere. So much mismanagement it drives me insane

1 hour ago, Hazy said:

so apparently France date is the only one in Europe this summer 

 

now I’m thinking if I shouldn’t make a trip to Paris in such case… 

YG should announce something regarding their contracts, like it’s getting closer and closer and I’m getting nervous about it :rip: I don’t want them to disband when they still have so much potential 

 

can’t believe this tour might be their last :deadbanana4:

there are rumors about a stadium date in Madrid 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.