Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Twice spouting right wing propaganda and then selling out stadiums, I see the correlation I fear. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Not this random new Amber song appearing in my Youtube queue, they know I'm a 2nd gen hag :gaycat7:

 

 

It's actually cute, forgot she has a nice singing voice. Lettuce pray one day Victoria renews ha passport and remembers what a studio is so we can get a 15th anniversary f(x) comeback next year 

 

736-DAEB2-F82-F-4-C4-E-B667-14-D2514-C62

4 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Not this random new Amber song appearing in my Youtube queue, they know I'm a 2nd gen hag :gaycat7:

 

 

It's actually cute, forgot she has a nice singing voice. Lettuce pray one day Victoria renews ha passport and remembers what a studio is so we can get a 15th anniversary f(x) comeback next year 

 

736-DAEB2-F82-F-4-C4-E-B667-14-D2514-C62

it's cute

the way she has almost 1.5 million subscribers yet only 27k watched the video tho

she deserves better :'( 

 

9 hours ago, hallucinate said:

JYP should kick both Haewon and Lily out & make them debut as soloist or duo instead

I’d stan tbh

spacer.png


fixed :cm:

 

1 hour ago, BTS said:

The way HYBE will just disband a group ruthlessly if they have mediocre results :skull:

 

Y’all  better stream the Enhypen comeback!

schatar-hottie.gif

Fromis last album sold 193k copies like can they chill, they aren’t flop :deadbanana4:

 

9 hours ago, Zack said:

The figures aren't really reported, but she did some kind of investor presentation in China last year and it was revealed the brand was making $100,000s per hour on its online launch day there, plus a huge expansion plan to open physical stores across China was announced, so the business seems to be doing great at the moment.

 

Image

Good for her, no wonder she doesn’t need to do music again or promote in SK :clap3:

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

You purposely avoiding the whole Nazi hat photoshoot controversy, that SM had to alter post production after the release.

 

 

:matty:


Neoye fantasy

reul sumgim eobshi marhaebwa
Naneun genie gireul boyeojulge
Niga gajin sowon sumkim eobshi marhaebwa
Neoye Genie naega deureojulge

20 hours ago, fauxtography said:

You're in for a treat. Truly one of the best concerts I've ever been to. :jonny5:

Got my tickets!!!! I’m so excited :chick3:

1 hour ago, Matangi said:

 

 

 

the swastika is like some holy symbol in Asia, mainly coming from Buddhism I think?? I'm from Berlin and I have been to Japan and was VERY confused, because the symbol was everywhere on maps etc. :rip:

The man in the shirt was a white man and not an asian buddhist

I tried getting presale tickets yesterday in AUS but no luck. Will try again today :biblio:

 

Legit thought it would be easier here lol. 

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

Newjeans comeback before their lollapalooza 

I call it :gaycat1:

 

 

No NewJeans No summer 250 nation father we love you 

2 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I tried getting presale tickets yesterday in AUS but no luck. Will try again today :biblio:

 

Legit thought it would be easier here lol. 

Well, its your lucky day

 

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

It's funny how people always goes to BTS bit then when it's about SNSD is MUTE. Let's not forget about Genie.

Didn't know SNSD designed their album covers

2 hours ago, Josh said:

I wanna get into EXID I only know Ah Yeah and FIRE! What bsides should i listen to? 

 

My two favorites k-pop b-sides ever... :ghostface:

6 minutes ago, playboi said:

 

My two favorites k-pop b-sides ever... :ghostface:

thanks!

15 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Well, its your lucky day

 

Omg thank god :jonny6:

 

34 minutes ago, yourfaveisaflop said:

Got my tickets!!!! I’m so excited :chick3:

Same :jonny5:

 

Spent uh...........way more than I was thinking I was going to, which was already a lot. Let me just chill out for a sec :ahh:

nnn I passed on twice bc I’m not paying $80 and fees for nosebleeds - I like them but they’re not my faves i fear :jonny6:

10 hours ago, JoanneActII said:

mixing rnb and hiphop isnt new or unique or "mixxpop" :gaycat6:

I was surprised to see the mixed reception for this one... and then I wasn't. :snowman:

 

The Nmixx of "Love me like that" is Nmixx as Nmixx is intended to sound. they very skillfully vacillates between a range of genres; French soultronica, then Jazzpop, then Latino RnB, then HipHop. (And yes, that's how they are supposed to do it.) They are sultry. They are goofy. They are sounds slightly absurd. They are fully engaged. They are expressive in ways that "technically cohesive" songs just aren't. They are brilliant. You have no idea how brilliant they are.

This is the probably purest attempt Nmixx has made to harness some of that ineffable charm that made Tank so irresistible. I adore it. :snowman:

8 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn I passed on twice bc I’m not paying $80 and fees for nosebleeds - I like them but they’re not my faves i fear :jonny6:

Just wait for resale on ticketmaster - you'll definitely find better seats for a similar price in the next month

The prices are somehow the people who kept saying they were selling 'em at a cheap price's fault, evil people manifested this!!! :biblionny: and also ticketmaster's scammy fees

Bonagend coming with another drama on 31st of March! 

Lemme stream my WJSN playlist to celebrate!:snowman:

FrvVfI8aYAE8N_5?format=png&name=900x900

Fr0cxt0aYAIhmol?format=jpg&name=large

 

8 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

The prices are somehow the people who kept saying they were selling 'em at a cheap price's fault, evil people manifested this!!! :biblionny: and also ticketmaster's scammy fees

I mean, platinum pricing should absolutely be illegal, or something. I've never seen a bigger scam go on this long. :rip:

the whole chaeyoung situation is CRAZY it's literally every even TMZ reported :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, Matangi said:

 

 

 

the swastika is like some holy symbol in Asia, mainly coming from Buddhism I think?? I'm from Berlin and I have been to Japan and was VERY confused, because the symbol was everywhere on maps etc. :rip:

A swastika on a Japanese map means there’s a temple there. It’s a Buddhist symbol 

5 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

I mean, platinum pricing should absolutely be illegal, or something. I've never seen a bigger scam go on this long. :rip:

Ticketmaster has a monopoly atp so yeah, there should be some law to prevent that :rip: the fact there's people desperate enough to buy them is crazy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.