Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Century said:

Meanwhile on literally any page of your post history last summer:

 

jkP2Rju.png

 

Even admiring the talents of minors made you uncomfortable just a few months back but now installing cameras in their showers requires a pr statement before you cast judgement, wonder why that is. I really wonder what it has to do with if sexualization wasn't the issue.  Let me gather and screenshot all of them before you hide them, you raging fake judgmental hypocrite.  :snowman:

 

I don't even care for newjeans that much and even I remember how unnecessarily hard you were going. Give it up lying isn't going to make people forget how creepy your behavior is.

oh my fuckin god

 

giphy.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

The italic'd one desperately trying to change the subject by posting random Buttstink and Treasure tweets

 

giphy.gif

To think this whole argument could have been avoided if everyone could just agree that it's weird and inappropriate to install cameras on the walls of children's bathrooms and then post the recordings on the internet for creeps to ogle over

 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

speaking of Clawn

 

what is going on with Pentagon, did they disband?

 

luv’d that group ngl they paved the way for stray cats and others

 

stunning line-up and titles   

Too long to explain but basically, Since Jinho and Hui came back from military, Hongseok went but left for medical reasons. 

 

Pentagon had an album ready back in Q4 2022 ND already started to tease it. Shinwon on his radio show even said the group was just waiting for CUBE approval and schedule.

 

Now in December CUBE announced a Global expension for their group (BTOB Solos plus group album and first overseas appearances and tour, (G) I-DLE will fully enter the Chinese market and have a bigger scale World Tour, LIGHTSUM US debut, It's been 4 months but I'm still cackling that one, and Pentagon will focus on Japanese activities, because they are doing not too bad over there).

 

Now since 2023, Hui is on Boys Planet and Jinho in Phantom Singer 4.

 

Now the group is promoting as 5, Kino is the interim leader and Yeo One is the main vocalist now.

 

Not a Karina fansite master was following her long before her debut. Like she wasn't even a celebrity. 

 

 

They truly don't make them like this anymore. Maybe 10 year slave contracts were a lesser evil compared to 3rd and 4th gen boy group music/vocals/concepts.

giphy.gif

I’m surprised this thread is acting dense and unaware of the Mel post history

I thought everyone knew already they would choose the perspective depending on the YG well being - they are questionable and I wouldn’t really take them seriously, but at the same time organising this investigation and dragging that user down to prove some points when they are not even into continuing the talk gives opressive behaviour :biblio: and it’s happening on a daily too 

Edited by Hazy

1 minute ago, Hazy said:

I’m surprised this thread is acting dense and unaware of the Mel post history

I thought everyone knew already they would choose the perspective depending on the YG well being - they are questionable and I wouldn’t really take them seriously, but at the same time organising this investigation and dragging that user down to prove some points when they are not even into continuing the talk gives opressive behaviour :biblio: and it’s happening on a daily too 

Okay but all they had to do was not lie about what they said several times and the lashings(which they already admitted they deserved months ago) wouldn't have gone on so long. Or they could have just said the idea of permanent cameras in child bathrooms was in poor taste. They're also still welcome to switch it up and and go back on what they said at any time. What's actually oppressive is the body odor in the crowd at a Black Pink concert.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I’m surprised this thread is acting dense and unaware of the Mel post history

I thought everyone knew already they would choose the perspective depending on the YG well being - they are questionable and I wouldn’t really take them seriously, but at the same time organising this investigation and dragging that user down to prove some points when they are not even into continuing the talk gives opressive behaviour :biblio: and it’s happening on a daily too 

What?? I mean if Mel owned their mistakes no one would go out of their way to uncover their past posts, but dragging other groups/companies for whatever reason and then acting like you said nothing because your favorite company also did it, is so hypocritical and it's like asking to be dragged because Mel defends anything YG does and acts as if they didn't say anything in the first place, painting other users as liars:dies:

Not me logging out, coming back and the discussion STILL being about me

is it REALLY that deep? like honestly

 

ENOUGH. I really don't feel like having to argue with you gorls for hours

but I also feel like I'm being backed into a corner and have to defend myself and I will 

 

can we just agree to disagree?

I'm not apologizing nor do I feel like I need to "own up to anything" :biblio:

idk who some of you think you are, but it's not giving that

 

MOVE ON. 

Just now, Mel. said:

Not me logging out, coming back and the discussion STILL being about me

is it REALLY that deep? like honestly

 

ENOUGH. I really don't feel like having to argue with you gorls for hours

but I also feel like I'm being backed into a corner and have to defend myself and I will 

 

can we just agree to disagree?

I'm not apologizing nor do I feel like I need to "own up to anything" :biblio:

idk who some of you think you are, but it's not giving that

 

MOVE ON. 

You have absolutely no authority to tell anybody when to move on. We'll move on when you move on from lying about it.

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

What?? I mean if Mel owned their mistakes no one would go out of their way to uncover their past posts, but dragging other groups/companies for whatever reason and then acting like you said nothing because your favorite company also did it, is so hypocritical and it's like asking to be dragged because Mel defends anything YG does and acts as if they didn't say anything in the first place, painting other users as liars:dies:

yes, it’s draggable but there are users that should be just put on ignore, because no amount of such lessons will change their mind (not only Mel) 

 

also it’s not like people are calling Mel’s name only after they say something questionable (that was yesterday), but it came to the point when they appear in the thread with their daily doses of news and delusions and some users would gang up on them with the unrelated topic and start investigating them! they were already under fire yesterday, user comes back the next day and they are suddenly attacked by the same group of people! I’m sorry but it’s bullying 

 

you really don’t see the difference between dragging and talking about the groups and companies that are not even aware such place as ktrl exists and coming for the same user, real life person speaking directly to you, EVERY SINGLE TIME they come here? 

 

I mean mentioning Wendy’s and Giselles’ wrongs - blinks obsessive behaviour (even though it’s not only blinks) 

discussing Chaeyeong questionable wardrobe choices which were made just days ago and made headlines ww - blinks obsessive behaviour (even though whole thread is talking about it) 

dragging the same user over and over again even when they are backtracking and are telling they are not willing to continue the conversation - making points 

 

sorry, I’m not making that **** up and I don’t even agree with Mel most of the time 

 

2 hours ago, Adama said:

Congrats but damn Yuna was done dirty by Jypig. She should have been a fixed mc earlier in her career.

 

Hope these solo shoots is the beginning of the era of more solo works for them 

Them giving opportunities to this faceless group but nothing for Itzy :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Mel wouldn't be getting dragged this much if he just stated that he didn't agree with the Babymonster incident.. instead he blind-fully ignores it yet drags NWJNs for much less :deadbanana2:

what did I agree with?

I said I am not speaking on or weaponizing serious issues for the sake of fan wars

who's more racist?, which CEO is more creepy?, etc...all the things that were being discussed YESTERDAY 

 

how does me not wanting to be a part of that conversation correlate to agreeing with anything?

what I said about NewJeans was MONTHS ago, why are we still on that, almost a year later?

ya'll really gotta find things to do and better outlets to express yourselves 

3 minutes ago, Hazy said:

you really don’t see the difference between dragging and talking about the groups and companies that are not even aware such place as ktrl exists and coming for the same user, real life person speaking directly to you, EVERY SINGLE TIME they come here? 

The irony here when blinks bully and report users they dont like until they disappear. As far as I know the Mel lashings arent't extending to discord servers. Can't say the same for others. :gaycat6:

 

If we want to talk about harm being done to people lets talk about the base that constantly uses slurs, misgenders, and personally attacks people.

7 minutes ago, Century said:

You have absolutely no authority to tell anybody when to move on. We'll move on when you move on from lying about it.

Okay well, you'll just be ignored.

your choice.

 

:michael:

@Mel. Can you a: admit that you lied about never equating newjeans fans with pedophilia supporters or b: admit that if there are cameras mounted in a YG dorm shower that it would be horrendously inexcusable given the history of people within that company?

 

Given the first one was factually proven and the other one is the most agreeable statement of all time, I don't see any reason for you to object. It's an extremely easy w.

Edited by Century

2 minutes ago, Century said:

The irony here when blinks bully and report users they dont like until they disappear. As far as I know the Mel lashings arent't extending to discord servers. Can't say the same for others. :gaycat6:

 

If we want to talk about harm being done to people lets talk about the base that constantly uses slurs, misgenders, and personally attacks people.

you have some victim complex? blinks this blinks that, go touch some grass! you seriously have some issue, the world is not revolving around you 

 

going on about how blinks are obsessed with you and hunt you just to go OVER AND OVER one thing and trying to force one person to admit you’re right

 

very questionable 

Them snatching their record back just because they have performed in Asia. This is why SEA streaming farm >>>> 

5 minutes ago, Hazy said:

you have some victim complex? blinks this blinks that, go touch some grass! you seriously have some issue, the world is not revolving around you 

 

going on about how blinks are obsessed with you and hunt you just to go OVER AND OVER one thing and trying to force one person to admit you’re right

 

very questionable 

What's questionable is you labelling it a victim complex when somebody was literally just hurling insults at me and adding nothing to the conversation for hours in this thread yesterday and you said nothing to or about them.

 

It can't be kiis and not that serious and people being sensitive with victim complexes when it fits your narrative but then bullying real people and acting oppressive over much less hateful speech when it doesnt bffr everybody grilling Mel has given him the easiest out possible on multiple occasions. 

Edited by Century

7 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Them snatching their record back just because they have performed in Asia. This is why SEA streaming farm >>>> 

The payola ran out

1 minute ago, Century said:

What's questionable is you labelling it a victim complex when somebody was literally just hurling insults at me and adding nothing to the conversation for hours in this thread yesterday and you said nothing to or about them.

 

It can't be kiis and not that serious and people being sensitive with victim complexes when it fits your narrative but then bullying real people and acting oppressive over much less hateful speech when it doesnt bffr. 

dear, I’m not oblidged to monitor this thread 24/7, but it’s not the first time I see people going after Mel even when they ask to leave them alone! you’re unable to understand that?

 

”blinks are obsessed with me, they are hunting me down, so I will hunt that one person every time they enter the thread, even when they don’t start the sensitive topic ever again and ask me to stop talking to them… I need to prove my point! also let me add that all blonks are stupid and the most unbearable fanbase there exists! oh and did I forget to mention? blinks are obsessed with me” :biblio:

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

The payola ran out

okay nvm :rip: some people never learn

Anyway @Mel. You need to listen to this nugu boy group debut song paid by Jtbc

 

 

 

@WhalieX you need to listen to it, BTOB their influence

 

 

 

Just now, Hazy said:

dear, I’m not oblidged to monitor this thread 24/7, but it’s not the first time I see people going after Mel even when they ask to leave them alone! you’re unable to understand that?

 

”blinks are obsessed with me, they are hunting me down, so I will hunt that one person every time they enter the thread, even when they don’t start the sensitive topic ever again and ask me to stop talking to them… I need to prove my point! also let me add that all blonks are stupid and the most unbearable fanbase there exists! oh and did I forget to mention? blinks are obsessed with me” :biblio:

This would make more sense if I didn't literally made a post defending Mel when the personal attacks got nasty on them specifically yesterday.

 

As long as I can't enter this thread without being torn apart by nasty rude Blinks, there's no issue with me pointing out how nasty and rude some of you are.

 

Also for the record Mel could have avoided the whole thing being seriously brought up again if they didn't choose to quote somebody to lie about having dragged newjeans for months and accused them of lying and being a "hive mind" for saying that that was something they did. If you want to pretend apologizing or admitting fault is too high of a bar, at the very least not continuing to lie and act aggressive towards people isn't hard.

 

But again it's one of you trying to say I have a complex instead of thinking critically about the behavior I commented about.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.