Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

Does anyone else feel like her 2nd single is gonna be a bigger serve than Flowers just like how Wrecking Ball was a bigger serve than We Can't Stop? I feel like she's saving something even better for us in a couple of months :gaycat5:

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

Just now, biomind101 said:

Does anyone else feel like her 2nd single is gonna be a bigger serve than Flowers just like how Wrecking Ball was a bigger serve than We Can't Stop? I feel like she's saving something even better for us in a couple of months :gaycat5:

yes :jonny3:

1 minute ago, biomind101 said:

Does anyone else feel like her 2nd single is gonna be a bigger serve than Flowers just like how Wrecking Ball was a bigger serve than We Can't Stop? I feel like she's saving something even better for us in a couple of months :gaycat5:

Flowers is the safe earworm radio SMASH, second single will be the head-turning controversial viral smash :jonny:

25 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

The level of smashery… is she BACK? 

She’s back BACK :jonny6: did she ever leave? Just handled her career poorly.

Wasnt there a rumor that she shot a super high budget MV? Since i doubt they meant the Flowers MV, it might be for single #2 :duca:
Also have the feeling single #2 will be a massive bop while Flowers was just a safe choice to see if the gp + radio is finally on her side again

Edited by TaylenaStan

5 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

This kinda aged :doc:

Like wine, yup! :katie2:

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

All this smashery makes me wonder how big Plastic Hearts would have been if she was under a different label. :chick3:

 

now imagine if the era wasn’t sabotaged & under a label that knew how to promote it:oh: insane numbers for an almost 3 year old album

Wow, I absolutely loved the video and the song. Amazing. The message of the song really translates in the video. She looks so strong and so fierce. It says “I’m back”! 
 

 

That’s how you do a comeback.

Edited by Space&Time

4 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

 

now imagine if the era wasn’t sabotaged & under a label that knew how to promote it:oh: insane numbers for an almost 3 year old album

Yeah the album's stats and longevity are really good for how mismanaged it was. Combined with her festivals run and all those covers/performances it really did give her career a new life. Hope it keeps getting a boost from the new listeners.

I absolutely love this and radio is onboard here in Canada. It's already on heavy rotation and radio is playing her older songs. 

 

This is kinda epic. 

Edited by Shaner69

I feel like radio airplay and streaming for Flowers and Kill Bill will be pretty similar at the end of the week, so its digital sales will really help determine what position she can attain in the top 3 on the Hot 100 :bam:

Just now, biomind101 said:

I feel like radio airplay and streaming for Flowers and Kill Bill will be pretty similar at the end of the week, so its digital sales will really help determine what position she can attain in the top 3 on the Hot 100 :bam:

I bought my digital copy on iTunes, did y'all? :gaycat5:

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

All this smashery makes me wonder how big Plastic Hearts would have been if she was under a different label. :chick3:

This

11 minutes ago, biomind101 said:

I feel like radio airplay and streaming for Flowers and Kill Bill will be pretty similar at the end of the week, so its digital sales will really help determine what position she can attain in the top 3 on the Hot 100 :bam:

Kill Bill will definitely have quite a big edge in streams but flowers will have an edge on radio. The digital sales will determine the difference

4 hours ago, HandsInTheAir said:

8,479,999 unfiltered streams on Spotify!

 

The way not even the most optimistic Smiler expected this kind of number :dies: She’s absolutely SMASHING it’s so surreal 

I’m truly so happy for Miley. Tbh, I wanted her to smash so badly but didn’t actually expect it. I’ve accepted Miley is an icon who’s already solidified her status and has nothing to prove and just enjoy her music for what it is and her amazing live performances, but I stopped having expectations about her actually doing anything great chart-wise.
 

Yet here we are, watching Miley smash again. If she gets a #1 this era, I’m- :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, biomind101 said:

I bought my digital copy on iTunes, did y'all? :gaycat5:

Bought it on iTunes and her website :gaycat5:

 

:eli:

my bf said it sounds like Unbreak my heart
the internet says it sounds like When I Was Your Man

someone here said it sounds like I Will Survive

 

in conclusion, it sounds like a classic is what it is

4 minutes ago, BadX said:

my bf said it sounds like Unbreak my heart
the internet says it sounds like When I Was Your Man

someone here said it sounds like I Will Survive

 

in conclusion, it sounds like a classic is what it is

period

5 minutes ago, BadX said:

my bf said it sounds like Unbreak my heart
the internet says it sounds like When I Was Your Man

someone here said it sounds like I Will Survive

 

in conclusion, it sounds like a classic is what it is

I hear I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight.

8 minutes ago, BadX said:

my bf said it sounds like Unbreak my heart
the internet says it sounds like When I Was Your Man

someone here said it sounds like I Will Survive

 

in conclusion, it sounds like a classic is what it is

 

Facts yuh

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.