Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

Miley might be overshadowed by Shakira in most countries, but in the US market, she isn’t. Far more people in the US are aware of Miley’s new song than they are of Shakira’s

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

Im sooo happy for her :party: 

 

She is slaying Spotify, Apple Music & YouTube :duca: a Top 10 debut is coming 

3 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Miley might be overshadowed by Shakira in most countries, but in the US market, she isn’t. Far more people in the US are aware of Miley’s new song than they are of Shakira’s

Miley is outperforming Shakira in all major English speaking markets (US/UK/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/NZ). so I'm not sure why people keep saying shakira is overshadowing her lol... she is doing massive in spanish speaking countries which isnt surprising imo 

 

Flowers doing the Lord's work and giving her discrography a deserved boost. :clap3:

12 minutes ago, Scars said:

 

Flowers doing the Lord's work and giving her discrography a deserved boost. :clap3:

was impressed that Angels Like You is almost it 300M

i thought it was a flop but i'm happy this masterpiece is being appreciated :clap3:

Flowers debuts at #13 with 350k streams on Spotify Spain which is the biggest debut for an international female ever :jonny5: 

Just got a Spotify notification promoting Flowers :jonny5: bring that payola Columbia. It's like the second time I got one of those.

35 minutes ago, seancarter said:

Miley is outperforming Shakira in all major English speaking markets (US/UK/CANADA/AUSTRALIA/NZ). so I'm not sure why people keep saying shakira is overshadowing her lol... she is doing massive in spanish speaking countries which isnt surprising imo 

Shakira’s song is entirely in Spanish so that’s logical. But Shakira’s numbers are massive, mind-blowing, crazy. There’s no other way around it. She is 30 years into her career and just had the second biggest streaming day in Spotify’s history, above Adele and Taylor.

 

This is her year. Period. Miley is also doing great and we’re all streaming and supporting her. We love to see women on top.

1 hour ago, Scars said:

 

Flowers doing the Lord's work and giving her discrography a deserved boost. :clap3:

 

Us PH stans WON! Poor tasteless Smiliers that hate her best album!

 

nene-walking-with-bag-nene-leakes.gif

 

1 hour ago, CottageHore said:

Miley might be overshadowed by Shakira in most countries, but in the US market, she isn’t. Far more people in the US are aware of Miley’s new song than they are of Shakira’s

 

Shakira's numbers are doing more daily streams than Adele's Easy On Me and Taylor's Anti-Hero debut numbers. It is THAT massive sis :deadbanana2: and also doing big numbers in non-Spanish speaking countries

 

That being said, I disagree about being overshadowed. People can care for two things at the same time + besides I think like 80% of their audience is different and those 20% enjoy both

 

OMG!! My Country / Mexico say Yes! To this song

 

Mexico Spotify

#11. Flowers = 770,559 :clap3:

 

Is the only English song at the Top 50

 

 

Let me give Flowers another stream 

30 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

Us PH stans WON! Poor tasteless Smiliers that hate her best album!

 

nene-walking-with-bag-nene-leakes.gif

 

 

Shakira's numbers are doing more daily streams than Adele's Easy On Me and Taylor's Anti-Hero debut numbers. It is THAT massive sis :deadbanana2: and also doing big numbers in non-Spanish speaking countries

 

That being said, I disagree about being overshadowed. People can care for two things at the same time + besides I think like 80% of their audience is different and those 20% enjoy both

 

Oh I’m aware how big this new Shaki song is and as a fan, I love it, but we can’t pretend like the majority of music listeners in the US are even aware of the phenomenon when many are uncultured and unaware of any non-English speaking songs. They’re two very different artists with different demographics  

1 hour ago, Scars said:

 

Flowers doing the Lord's work and giving her discrography a deserved boost. :clap3:

I need Angels Like You to go viral and receive its flowers :jonnycat:

38 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Us PH stans WON! Poor tasteless Smiliers that hate her best album!

If Columbia and Miley keep playing their cards right for Flowers, I can see Plastic Hearts having a resurgence on Billboard 200 right with the release of ESV. :jonny:

38 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

That being said, I disagree about being overshadowed. People can care for two things at the same time + besides I think like 80% of their audience is different and those 20% enjoy both

MTE, different audiences and different markets as top priorities. Flowers is doing great for a english song on Spotify in hispanic countries like Mexico and Spain, no need to worry about the stats of other artists.

Edited by Scars

I’m playing this in the kitchen and my mom asks me who I’m listening to cause she likes it. I guess it s a hit. :rip:

this is so catchy, it’s been stuck in my head all day 

Just now, seancarter said:

#2 ON AM US ? my sis is EATING 

no like this is a pop EMERGENCY :jonny5: SHE'S SMASHINGGGG

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.