• Scars

• Walk_Away21

12 minutes ago, BadX said:

my bf said it sounds like Unbreak my heart
the internet says it sounds like When I Was Your Man

someone here said it sounds like I Will Survive

in conclusion, it sounds like a classic is what it is

A modern classique :gayriahcat2:

Me with my mom in the living room and she was humming to the chorus :deadbanana2:

This song is really GP friendly and would get bigger from here.

10 minutes ago, BadX said:

the GP eating up the fans' wattpad narratives :bibliahh:

Liam should sue her fans for libel :eli: 

1 minute ago, biomind101 said:

Liam should sue her fans for libel :eli: 

he's gearing up to play some major roles so it is also his agency's best interest to protect his image during this time, some of us should be careful if yall dont want a cease and desist letter

This is going to be a hit. Same thing I felt when I listened to As It Was the first time. It'll smash. 

7 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

All this smashery makes me wonder how big Plastic Hearts would have been if she was under a different label. :chick3:

PH was too much scream. It would still flop. 

i love this song a lot!! the visuals not so much though, the minimalistic/stripped down imagery does not fit the song quite well imo since it's quite simple itself.

What makes this even more iconic is that it's all happening 10 years after the Bangerz era.

:jonnycat:

1 hour ago, BadX said:

he's gearing up to play some major roles so it is also his agency's best interest to protect his image during this time, some of us should be careful if yall dont want a cease and desist letter

I’m so sure Liam Hemsworth’s team is worried about stan twitter rumors:ahh: his role will flop either way not like he’s seen any success since The Hunger Games

columbia really handle her new era very well, and good for miley cant imagine if SIMC/PH era is under columbia:giraffe:

8 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

All this smashery makes me wonder how big Plastic Hearts would have been if she was under a different label. :chick3:

6 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

now imagine if the era wasn’t sabotaged & under a label that knew how to promote it:oh: insane numbers for an almost 3 year old album

THIS 

Plastic Hearts was a serve , there were obvious stand out smash hits and during pandemic there was not so much competition 

Angels Like You 

Gimme What I Want 

Night Crawling 

Plastic Hearts 

All could smash with a proper push 

Such a waste 

I just hope we get most of them in her upcoming tour 

3 hours ago, biomind101 said:

22 million views on Youtube  :gaycat5:

Hmmm someone said with 50M she could aim the top spot on BB 

I wonder Could she manage ? 

I’m so happy she’s back

Bangerz 2.0 is coming (in terms of smash, ph is still her best album)

can’t stop playing this song 

25 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Hmmm someone said with 50M she could aim the top spot on BB 

I wonder Could she manage ? 

I’m really hoping for a #1 or #2 debut, but it looks like SZA might just be too strong at the moment. She should be able to pass Anti-Hero though

Just here giving our girl her flowers (streaming pts) :gaycattel:

am i bugging or it didn’t debut in top 200 on Spotify? tf

As effective as the Liam fanfiction has been, it's not gonna last beyond this week. I've seen legit 0 TikToks that just enjoy the song - all of them mention Bruno or a made up rumor. I know Twitter Miley stans lurk this thread and if they want this to go from being a regular hit to an inescapable smash, the song needs a better push. AIW stuck around so long because it appealed to every community on TikTok with sped up versions, remixes, mash-ups, etc.

Flowers doesn't fit as many situations, but seeing examples below, you could replace the audio with 1:57-2:16 from Flowers and it would work:

Fashion

Travel and lifestyle

Fanbase edits with this level of editing

It's also not likely, but if there were to be a dance for this, it needs to be so simple that anyone could record it within 10 seconds.

• Absolutely NOTHING like this: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRgK1Nrm/
  • But something like this: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRgwErWY/

Ew @ this post being a wordy, hunchback'd marketing pitch. :rip: But this song is really capable of more than what we're seeing and I hope people hop on it to take advantage.

Edited by pika

22 minutes ago, sxmescudi said:

am i bugging or it didn’t debut in top 200 on Spotify? tf

It literally debuted at #3 with 7.7M

Just now, JevyDuty said:

Miley up to #11 on top artist

So she got more streams on Saturday than Friday? :chick2:

6 minutes ago, pika said:

As effective as the Liam fanfiction has been, it's not gonna last beyond this week. I've seen legit 0 TikToks that just enjoy the song - all of them mention Bruno or a made up rumor. I know Twitter Miley stans lurk this thread and if they want this to go from being a regular hit to an inescapable smash, the song needs a better push. AIW stuck around so long because it appealed to every community on TikTok with sped up versions, remixes, mash-ups, etc.

Flowers doesn't fit as many situations, but seeing examples below, you could replace the audio with 1:57-2:16 from Flowers and it would work:

Fashion

Travel and lifestyle

Fanbase edits with this level of editing

It's also not likely, but if there were to be a dance for this, it needs to be so simple that anyone could record it within 10 seconds.

Ew @ this post being a wordy, hunchback'd marketing pitch. :rip: But this song is really capable of more than what we're seeing and I hope people hop on it to take advantage

meh, this will organically stay at the top because it’s good 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.