Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

P!NK2LOVE

Ariana, Selena and Miley still SMASHING in the industry after 10+ years wHEW!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• Miley Cyrus

• Scars

• Walk_Away21

Very good numbers :clap3:

And the song gets better and better with every listen!

1 hour ago, despy said:

i'm gonna need the US smilers to come through & buy/strihm the song

I would obviously love Miley to get another #1, but this is pure delusion. Who is this person :dies:

This might debut at #1 if the digital sales are big.

I have it projected at 225 points while I have Kill Bill at 240 points.

It all depends on the stability in the next 6 days

3 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

I would obviously love Miley to get another #1, but this is pure delusion. Who is this person :dies:

It is not pure delusion.

It has high chances to debut at #1.

Radio is on-board and it isn't that far away from Kill Bill in streams. If the digital sales are big, then the #1 should be easy.

12 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Ariana, Selena and Miley still SMASHING in the industry after 10+ years wHEW!

The Selena sneak:gaycat6:

10 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

It is not pure delusion.

It has high chances to debut at #1.

Radio is on-board and it isn't that far away from Kill Bill in streams. If the digital sales are big, then the #1 should be easy.

So we expect it to hit a radio audience as big as Unholy and Anti-Hero in this one week? 

Just now, CottageHore said:

So we expect it to hit a radio audience as big as Unholy and Anti-Hero in this one week? 

That much radio is not needed for a #1 debut when her streams are x2 higher than the streams of Unholy and Anti-Hero lol.

IF the streams stay stable, she will get around 23M US streams. And the radio deal seems to put it at 35M radio audience by the end of the week. As for the digital sales, it's difficult to predict but I believe it's at least at 10k. And that is enough for top 2 debut. 

1 minute ago, PopFan1996 said:

That much radio is not needed for a #1 debut when her streams are x2 higher than the streams of Unholy and Anti-Hero lol.

IF the streams stay stable, she will get around 23M US streams. And the radio deal seems to put it at 35M radio audience by the end of the week. As for the digital sales, it's difficult to predict but I believe it's at least at 10k. And that is enough for top 2 debut. 

A top 2 debut would be iconic for her 17 years into her career :jonnycat: I honestly did not even expect top 10 tbh

She’s stomping :jonny:

1 minute ago, Sexyzinger said:

It’s kinda boring on first listen, not lead single material tbh 🤐

It’s stomping all of her other lead singles released in the streaming era :gaycat4:

1 minute ago, biomind101 said:

17 million views on YouTube :gaycat1:

:gaycat1:

the song has a insane replay value

the female As It Was I fear!

1 hour ago, PopFan1996 said:

The Selena sneak:gaycat6:

ssh truth hurts. :mandown: 

Am I listening to the same song? It’s incredibly generic and bland for me :deadbanana4: there’s something about her voice that is bothering me… maybe it will grow on me. Glad to see her smashing tho hopefully this has legs :clap3:

its so great seeing this doing so well globally on both apple and spotify.. based on today's numbers.. a top 5 debut is possible in all major markets (US/Canada/UK/Australia/NZ) 

Such a catchy track. Glad it's shaping to be a hit for Miley, she deserves it as she is serving quality since Dead Petz:clap3:

is it true that the video was filmed in the same house that liam cheated on her?

15 minutes ago, Infatuation_Junkie said:

is it true that the video was filmed in the same house that liam cheated on her?

No. It's just a lie Miley stans started spreading so that it goes viral

idc if she's "overshadowed" by Shakira because she was easily overshadowed by Z-listers just a couple years back so I'm glad she's skyrocketted back to the scene with a smash

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.