Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, pika said:

As effective as the Liam fanfiction has been, it's not gonna last beyond this week. I've seen legit 0 TikToks that just enjoy the song - all of them mention Bruno or a made up rumor. I know Twitter Miley stans lurk this thread and if they want this to go from being a regular hit to an inescapable smash, the song needs a better push. AIW stuck around so long because it appealed to every community on TikTok with sped up versions, remixes, mash-ups, etc.

 

Flowers doesn't fit as many situations, but seeing examples below, you could replace the audio with 1:57-2:16 from Flowers and it would work:

 

Fashion

 

Travel and lifestyle

 

Fanbase edits with this level of editing

 

It's also not likely, but if there were to be a dance for this, it needs to be so simple that anyone could record it within 10 seconds.

  • Absolutely NOTHING like this: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRgK1Nrm/
  • But something like this: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRgwErWY/


Ew @ this post being a wordy, hunchback'd marketing pitch. :rip: But this song is really capable of more than what we're seeing and I hope people hop on it to take advantage.

I just saw this one today: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMY1PnSu8/

 

I think that's likely the route the videos on Tiktok will go once the Liam divorce discourse loses force. Cute videos of people celebrating being single or before/after a break-up.

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

I'm so proud and happy for her. It's like everything came full circle. 

 

It's actually refreshing to see both Shakira and Miley smashing at the same time. Two women who put men first and their career second and are now coming back for what's theres. :johnald:

I don't understand the appeal but slay I guess. I'm happy for Miley for getting another solid hit, it's been a while.

Have they already started switching on my good sis Flowers after its runaway success? I haven’t been watching this thread but I remember I was one of the only advocates on Thurs night 

 

spacer.png

I like the verses and the "I can love me better, baby" part, haha.

Edited by anti-bitch

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

#1 on Apple Music global too omg :jonny:

 

 

 

We did it smilers

 

giphy.gif

Miley with songs in top 10 of hot 100 in 00s, 10s, 20s, she will join Mariah, Beyonce,Britney Spears, and Lady GaGa.

Edited by Sweetestsecret

3 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Miley with top 10 hits in 00s, 10s, 20s, she will join Mariah, Beyonce,Britney Spears, and Lady GaGa.

She already has one in the 20s with Without You peaking at #8 but this will add a solo top 10 yup :gaycat2:

 

Flowers just had the second biggest streaming day for a solo female song in Spain, only behind All I Want for Christmas is You. Global!

Brazil was THE ONLY country where Flowers did less streams yesterday than the first day.

4 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

Brazil was THE ONLY country where Flowers did less streams yesterday than the first day.

Brasil is always weird and different when it comes to music/stan related things.

2 hours ago, Scars said:

I just saw this one today: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMY1PnSu8/

 

I think that's likely the route the videos on Tiktok will go once the Liam divorce discourse loses force. Cute videos of people celebrating being single or before/after a break-up.

I’ve seen a few like this, but I find it hard to create on a whim/it takes a lot of effort.

 

I guess we’ll see how it shapes up over the next month, but the song is definitely not above TikTok like other posts have said.

 

That being said, her numbers today. :rip: This is surreal.

Mexico also gave Angels Like You a cute platinum + gold certification, a smiler nation. :clap3:

Miley’s TikTok’s has been blowing up since the New Year’s Eve party she hosted. All of the 3 videos she posted promoting the song since it was released have several million views and 2 out of the 3 have over 1M likes, with the one being at 950k likes. She’s smashing on tiktok which is a great sign with the gen z fans :worship: 

 

She needs to continue posting clips of the music video and promote the song throughout the week. Tiktok has been a good sign of a songs success and longevity tbh.

I can take myself to #1, I can hold my own #1, yeah I can love #1 better than you can :jamming: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.