Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

MALAMENTE

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MALAMENTE

  1. Yeah, and she is Brazilian of course!
  2. Some Vinyl store already sold like 4k copies of For You. Can they do that?
  3. That man is straight
  4. Because she is Madonna.
  5. Yes, you can vote for most main categories (except the technical ones) on their website and IG i think. But it is so stupid because then they just give it to whoever shows up. They should get rid of the fan voted nature.
  6. Either take it seriously and give the wins to artists even if they don't attend if they have won, stop making it fan voted or stop altogether
  7. I love that it was almost 20 minutes! I think some of the production choices were a miss but the setlist and her looks were amazing!
  8. Selena Gomez Lose You To Love Me We Don't Talk Anymore Taki Taki
  9. Maybe a more neutral weather is more preferable for him
  10. This man is the scum of all scums and is making this all sound like a joke on purpose. God I can't wait till he croaks
  11. I already admitted my mistake.
  12. That could be too. It is absolutely disgusting that the venue owners did that.
  13. That's the best part. Hope it sells out and they add more dates!
  14. What exactly happened? I just did my research after getting called out and admitted my mistake. That's all. I still stand by what I said that it is a great project and i add that I hope does well. Nothing else
  15. I didn't know that. I thought he got dropped before the tour started
  16. I mean that why not make it as a thing for Palestine without it having to be a response to anything. Like just the same project without it having to be linked to that debacle. I know he's been a supporter of the cause for the past years and that is incredibly amazing to see, but doing it like this just reeks of "oh look how much better I am and how I just made it work". Like in all these years He never could have gotten the idea to do this?
  17. Cool project Maybe he should have thought of this before the whole Ed thing happened though. Im sick of these artists only taking advantage of situations to push something when they could have done it any other time before.
  18. What if the deluxe is the other side of being a showgirl and that is the business aspect of it all? The shoot is giving cold, rigid, serious which is what being a businesswoman seems like.
  19. MALAMENTE replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    10 minutes im ready to be called a clown
  20. MALAMENTE replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    what if it is a compilation of debut deluxe, rep deluxe and showgirl deluxe to celebrate her 20th anniversary and sort of close a chapter and start completely new with TS13?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.