Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Aaron Carter dead at 34

Featured Replies

  • Replies 172
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knew this was coming. He was extremely troubled. May he RIP

He was actually my first crush...

ย 

ย 

This video had me in a chokehold back when I was 6 :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Xtianlofbritney said:

What does this means?ย 

Overdose.

ย 

OT: RIP

I remember being a kid and watching him on that Lizzie McGuire episode he featured in. This is so sad since he was still young.ย 

It's sad that when I saw his name tending I knew this had to be why

ย 

Such troubled life he lived. RIP

Oh wow.. rip. I used to be obsessed with him when I was younger.

ย 

I recall his sister died of an OD years ago. I feel really sorry for his family.

how horribleย :cries:ย RIP bi king

he was honestly one of my first crushes, so cute and such great energy

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Oh wow.. rip. I used to be obsessed with him when I was younger.

ย 

I recall his sister died of an OD years ago. I feel really sorry for his family.

Omg :(

He was on a self destructive downward spiral for years now, hopefully he's at peace now. RIP

His life was so sad for the past few years, I was hoping he would overcome his demons and finally start thriving and be healthy. 34 is too young, may be rest in peace.

Being a child star is rough and sadly many donโ€™t come out unscathed. RIP.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.