Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

How much do you spend on groceries?

Featured Replies

The price hike on everything has got me shook and clutching my coin purse. :jonny: I spend around $200 - $400 a month on groceries depending on if it's toiletries vs food items. If it's just food, it's about $200-$300... for a 2 person household. How much do ya'll spend?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably about $400 a month yeah, i’m gonna shop when i get my paycheck on friday i think :emofish:

About 150 each time at Trader Joe’s so 300 per month…. Imagine if I got groceries from erewhon 

At least $50 a week and there’s no going lower without actually starving. I NEED to get on that EBT. :jonnycat:

$400 at least tbh :rip: seems the norm after seeing the other posts in here.

I budget $450 for food a month but this is half takeout/delivery/restaurants.

 

Every time I go to the grocery store I cry internally though because the prices are literally rising by the WEEK :deadbanana4:

We rotate. I tend to spend about 50 - 60 EUR when it's my turn.

Edited by The7thStranger

50-60 EUR per week? I do my grocery shopping daily and I try to limit myself to a 10 EUR budget per day for groceries

 

I also have an obsession with coupons and discounts :deadbanana2: 

 

 

50-60 EUR/Week so about 400 EUR/Month :coffee2:

I need to save more smh :chick2:

$400 a month for me as well recently. Last year I spent only about $300 but prices have really exploded since the war in Ukraine. Almost everything is at least $0.50 more expensive and for some products like sunflower oil the price has more than doubled. 

i don't know how much, but a lot... cause i go for all the best quality stuff at the best uk supermarkets and those cost extra :deadbanana:

I budget $240 a month.  Honestly, I am not noticing prices rise that quickly.  At least on my essentials, they are all the same price at my store that they wee 1year ago.  

I have a terrible habit of shopping at Waitrose / Marks & Spencers and then eating out all the time so the food expires.. so I waste a fortune!

 

I'm trying to budget now though and eat takeaway less, so let's see how I manage.

When I shop alone: $100-$120 per week. 

 

When my husband shops with me: $300-$350 per week. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.