Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Escape said:

not me changing my 5.64MB avi and then finding out the new limit is 3.something

the way i wanted to soft launch my rochelle jordan era with a GEWDD ass avi that was 4.9MB or something and then I saw u can upload with a max of 3.2MB.... oh fadtrl

  • Replies 37.3k
  • Views 805.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

i like to tussle

i wanna wrestle

undress ya

make a mess ya

beyonce-beyonce-gooning.gif

just thought about angel olsen potentially returning in 2027

beyonce-beyonce-gooning.gif

watching clips of local stand uppers on insta makes me feel weirdly cozy and safe even if they're not funny at all celestial6

Me in 2080 arguing that Beyonce was more influenced by Janet Jackson than Mr. Heeheecelestial6

First day back at work since Thursday and there's still nothing to do

tm.gif

the big drop in avi size makes me mad I cant even make a new hyunjin avi from his GUESS photoshoot.

oh well back to my Suga ones

ezgif-127f656a2b1c74c8.thumb.gif.4efb338

Flying to Seoul in 19 days and still don't have a hotel booked yet.
zendaya

On 2/28/2026 at 2:20 PM, jeauseph said:

I finally just blocked my ex-best friend/ex-roommate. I sincerely hope he finds healing in his life, because his obsession with me has surpassed anything I've ever considered normal.

on February 16th, 6 days after a seeming-like-a-reconciliation at the Jade concert we went to together, he texts me asking me for an apology. all when I've apologized several times throughout our horrible final month (January) living together and he's given me jackshit of an apology ever. he owes my dad an apology too. he was never on the lease here and now I'm living alone in a two bedroom. he never paid his half of January's rent. this morning out of nowhere he sends me some of the most heinous texts any excuse for a "friend" has ever uttered to me, whether it be in person or virtually. just because you think you're in the right, Ray, doesn't f*cking mean that you are. I killed him with kindness one last time and blocked his ass. I am in the last year of my 20s, y'all, and I no longer have time for people who constantly undermine me. and for the record? I don't f*cking regret that threeway I had last summer. it was fun, it wasn't out of f*cking malice for you because you didn't have luck getting with him that week or a "gotcha!" moment or any of that. you were the last thing on my goddamned mind while I was having a phenomenal and passionate sexual experience with two kind souls, a man and a woman, who were enjoying me in the same way. so yeah. think what you will, say what you will, I won't be a part of it anymore. bird

learn to love yourself. learn to be happier. find happiness somewhere. learn to actually act like an almost 31 year old instead of acting like a goddamned middle schooler. it's over between us. I'm moving on and I'm finding my own happiness. thank you.

one of his best friends, one of my other ex-best friends (who lives in an apartment in my same alleyway and who's jeered at me and who also egged my car), sent this to me on tiktok last night, and swiftly blocked me on there this morning:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPLYV9nqq/

imagine being so petty 10 months after the whole drama originally started going down. imagine being almost 33 and acting like this. miserable birds of a feather miserably flock together I suppose

tokyo-toni-tokyo-toni-throw-money.gifmeanwhile my life is actively getting better everyday. funny how sh*t lines up huh

tokyo-toni-tokyo-toni-throw-money.gif

This website has nothing going for it lmfaoo JR and Rochelle in the same category, deluxe versions counted as standalone releases, Sampha being first

Interview today went well. I could really use the raise to afford more Tinashe vinyls.

tenor.gif

the way i blatantly lie about things just to keep the conversation going irl

what-is-tate-mcrae-and-why-do-we-pretend

Was not expecting to wake up to atrl memebrs using Hyunjin gifs. Maybe my husband is growing on some people

AVvXsEi2Pz3bonxVeOhL5ZYQPQfMNNmuxJg6lX7h

8 hours ago, Hollywood. said:

Flying to Seoul in 19 days and still don't have a hotel booked yet.
zendaya

Omg your living my dream

Have the best time heart

cancelled my hookup to eat takeout and watch tv instead

treacherous

sometimes it takes going out on an uncharted side quest downtown to come to the realization that I'd rather be home playing Control

treacherous

Edited by blaggot

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.