Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

Just now, conatus said:

As someone who was fighting for their life online in 2012 and 2015 because they thought Visions and Art Angels sucked... Yes

Screenshot-2026-09-03-at-19-08-23-HQQ-Je

Now not too much on these pop bibles...

Screenshot-2026-09-03-at-19-08-23-HQQ-Je

  • Replies 37.3k
  • Views 805.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

1 minute ago, Antisocialites said:

Now not too much on these pop bibles...

Screenshot-2026-09-03-at-19-08-23-HQQ-Je

Oh don't you start as well

Screenshot-2026-09-03-at-19-08-23-HQQ-Je

Sorry to California but I enjoyed the Fat Dog album. Maybe you have to be British to get it idk.

Screenshot-2026-09-03-at-19-08-23-HQQ-Je

8 minutes ago, conatus said:

Sorry to California but I enjoyed the Fat Dog album. Maybe you have to be British to get it idk.

Screenshot-2026-09-03-at-19-08-23-HQQ-Je

Life, it's a *****
Like a chicken on a stick
Like a wart on your dick (Huh)
Life break your balls like S&M
You make your music for H&M
I make it for B&M
Why don't you suck my M&M's?

gret-gretchen.gif

Maybe if they release the instrumentals I'll move a bit.

gret-gretchen.gif

1 minute ago, California said:

Life, it's a *****
Like a chicken on a stick
Like a wart on your dick (Huh)
Life break your balls like S&M
You make your music for H&M
I make it for B&M
Why don't you suck my M&M's?

gret-gretchen.gif

Maybe if they release the instrumentals I'll move a bit.

gret-gretchen.gif

What was the name of that artist who released a terrible sex themed album last year with very similar lyrics? dies I need this kii

Speaking of literal Nazis, Tila Tequila uploaded Stripper Friends to Spotify. I Love U next.

Screenshot-2026-09-03-at-19-08-23-HQQ-Je

3 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

What was the name of that artist who released a terrible sex themed album last year with very similar lyrics? dies I need this kii

last year? Idk girl David Archuleta?

1 minute ago, California said:

last year? Idk girl David Archuleta?

It was a woman and everyone here were dragging her for horrible lyrics. I can't remember if she was on the lists of best albums of the year or worst albums rip

Just now, Angelshark said:

It was a woman and everyone here were dragging her for horrible lyrics. I can't remember if she was on the lists of best albums of the year or worst albums rip

Self Esteem? rip

Not me thinking y'all were nicknaming Remi Wolf... I was about to call you all nasty for that. rip

Screenshot-2026-09-03-at-19-08-23-HQQ-Je

8 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

It was a woman and everyone here were dragging her for horrible lyrics. I can't remember if she was on the lists of best albums of the year or worst albums rip

Marina?

Screenshot-2026-09-03-at-19-08-23-HQQ-Je

But the one thing I hatе
'Cause I can't concentrate
No, I just can't abidе
Yeah, I've never the time to 69 (Nine, nine, nine)

My coworker lowkey letting me know that he and everyone else at work now im gay

35 minutes ago, California said:

gret-gretchen.gif

I like this cover even if it's a Fantôme rehash

maybe she can serve like this

I reduced my monthly subscriptions from 10 to 5. clap I should probably stop paying for RYM too, since it's kind of useless apart from track ratings, but it's kinda cheap, so I'll keep it for now.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.