Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37.3k
  • Views 805.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

1 minute ago, Escape said:

Welcome back, streaming A*POP in celebration!

Lowkey can't wait to find out my fellow Random Thoughters' hits and misses this year jonny5 It's been taking me a little to warm up to A*POP ngl but I'll give it a spin just for you king!

9 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

atrl1-3.gif

Oh this just made my evening

2 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Lowkey can't wait to find out my fellow Random Thoughters' hits and misses this year jonny5 It's been taking me a little to warm up to A*POP ngl but I'll give it a spin just for you king!

These are my non-single favorites. A*POP is pretty decent, coulda used more smashes like these two + CHANEL / IS IT LOVE.

Love y'all fr. WAP

I'll try to bring good vibes only despite viscerally hating some pop girls at the moment and join as many rates as possibleryan3

3 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Love y'all fr. WAP

I'll try to bring good vibes only despite viscerally hating some pop girls at the moment and join as many rates as possibleryan3

2 minutes ago, California said:

oh?

a woman in a black jacket is standing in front of a grassy field .


Did we ever play for the same team in any rate... gaycat7 I don't think we did omg...

4 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

Time to stop listening to the same Y2K Pop/R&B songs fan If the deadline gets extended I'll give it a go, 48 songs sounds pretty easy alexz

4 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Did we ever play for the same team in any rate... gaycat7 I don't think we did omg...

I don't recall sister but you got 3 more days if you want to do this

gretchen-pandlr.gif

10 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

If the deadline gets extended

Say no more!

ryan3

6 minutes ago, Kabrona said:

Puta

Gracias! Tengo veintiocho años!

No me gusta Gaga!!!

azealia

3 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

Gracias! Tengo veintiocho años!

No me gusta Gaga!!!

azealia

Mis apodos favoritos de Gaga son Garrapataga (tick + gaga) y Mierga (**** + gaga)

1 hour ago, California said:

and nothing for flower moon

Or KFC

20 hours ago, HyuneSuga said:

Omg your living my dream

Have the best time heart

Finally decided to take advantage of my work benefits. It only cost me $130 roundtrip to fly there.

Only going to be there for a few days, so probably won't be able to get to everything I wanted to.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.