Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, California said:

the shite i sent is giving 2017 stan twitter humour anyway.

IMG_8699.thumb.jpeg.d710c24a993613762ec0

I mean, I saw isMellanie aFartinez submitted, nothing can be worse than that

IMG_8699.thumb.jpeg.d710c24a993613762ec0

  • Replies 37k
  • Views 793.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

15 minutes ago, Kabrona said:

Tbh Mylanie Farmtinez is always good for drags and nicknames

IMG_8699.thumb.jpeg.d710c24a993613762ec0

But we need the audience to actually know her songs for them to be funny, and I fear only the nicknames on the artist are

IMG_8699.thumb.jpeg.d710c24a993613762ec0

18 minutes ago, Meloetta Carey said:

surprised this wasn't an ATRL avi

Don't tempt me

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Don't tempt me

i thought he'd be too scrawny for you

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.