Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37.3k
  • Views 805.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

keep thinking the girl on the banner is this queen but then I remember I'm on atrl

Santiago de Chile is kinda my second-favorite from the AKRIILA album, yet it's the lowest-rated song from the album on RYM.

bione-gretchen.gif

I'm actually in tears because I can't pull Suga on this fuckin discord card game and there is no way to like buy them rip I got like 2 million coins on this game and they can't fuckin give me Agust D cards .. like things are really making me upset today .. like everything is weeps

1 hour ago, California said:

the primavera lineup

Gretchen Gif GIFs | Tenor

I'm not mad at it

bione-gretchen.gif

1 hour ago, Ghibli said:

I'm not mad at it

bione-gretchen.gif

It's a gag i don't understand the complaints

bione-gretchen.gif

6 minutes ago, California said:

It's a gag i don't understand the complaints

bione-gretchen.gif

I think because there's no like, big big name there if that makes sense?

I've already longlisted 30ish acts out of the names I recognise though

bione-gretchen.gif

6 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

I think because there's no like, big big name there if that makes sense?

3 earthquakes in under a month in Victoria WTF. Why has Australia suddenly became a earthquake crisis

41 minutes ago, California said:

the Taraneh army is looking for new recruits @Suilen

Slacker rock as the main genre doesn't inspire me but we'll see

pandlrg-pandlr.gif

2 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Slacker rock as the main genre doesn't inspire me but we'll see

pandlrg-pandlr.gif

you're in for surprises

pandlrg-pandlr.gif

I hate day light savings but I'm wide awake at bloody 3am and means I'm 3 hours ahead of Hyunjin now which means I'm gonna miss most the **** he posts when he can't sleep 😭💔

Allie X comeback imminent but I'm not falling for her mailing scammings again. That raven still hasn't arrived

pandlrg-pandlr.gif

What's the point of having filters on hotel search websites if your just gonna show me properties that don't meet that criteria.
pandlrg-pandlr.gif

Adobe cancelled without cancellation fee. Told y'all i'm gonna be fine

Edited by Escape

9 minutes ago, Escape said:

Adobe cancelled without cancellation fee. Told y'all i'm gonna be fine

this gave me war flashbacks from last year when I forgot to cancel

pandlrg-pandlr.gif

Day and Night really traumatized me cuz I saw worst man in america popping on my spotify with 2 discs along with WGIA and it made my skin crawl

pandlrg-pandlr.gif

2 minutes ago, Escape said:

Screenshot-2026-10-05-at-17-02-14-B0YG1R

Carly outacclaimed

pandlrg-pandlr.gif

waking up to pitchfork fumblings part 2

pandlrg-pandlr.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.