Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

Another day and I still haven't booked my Seoul accommodation.
zendaya

  • Replies 37.3k
  • Views 805.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

I don't follow or care for Western pop girls so I don't understand why people getting mad I don't follow updates on their faves.

zendaya

2 hours ago, Hollywood. said:

Finally decided to take advantage of my work benefits. It only cost me $130 roundtrip to fly there.

Only going to be there for a few days, so probably won't be able to get to everything I wanted to.

Omg is really good and decent price. Well hopefully you get to see places thats top on ya list. duca

5 hours ago, California said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMXSxSulU9a7IfPmNDZul

Edited by Suilen

Not giving Remi Wolf a single stream until she comes back to making good music

wait Angelshark not the entire Shake It Off MV in one gif ... jonny5 im impressed

one of my fave Mariah songs too jonny5

11 minutes ago, HyuneSuga said:

wait Angelshark not the entire Shake It Off MV in one gif ... jonny5 im impressed

one of my fave Mariah songs too jonny5

THANK YOU. I did myself in video maker and 2 gif maker apps it was worth it

Edited by Angelshark

Constantly playing myself by posting thirst traps at 8am and then being surprised when I get the most uncouth messages at 8am

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

I was sorta hyped for METTE's album but her lack of, well, money, makes the production extremely thin and cheap

oh and Allah X, we love you

Were Grimes stans so insufferable all this time? Cause the album thread is weird asf. deadbanana2

Were Grimes stans so insufferable all this time? Cause the album thread is weird asf. deadbanana2

Have Grimes stans always been this insufferable? Cause the album thread is weird asf. deadbanana2

30 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

Have Grimes stans always been this insufferable? Cause the album thread is weird asf. deadbanana2

what do you think

Playboi Carti - "KETAMINE" - Music - ATRL

I really had to say it three times, using different grammar, to make sure the message came across.

zendaya

35 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

Have Grimes stans always been this insufferable? Cause the album thread is weird asf. deadbanana2

As someone who was fighting for their life online in 2012 and 2015 because they thought Visions and Art Angels sucked... Yes

Screenshot-2026-09-03-at-19-08-23-HQQ-Je

She's The Best > Bloom > Something to Give Each Other > Blue Neighborhood

zendaya

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.