Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37k
  • Views 793.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

the fact that I f*cked my friend yesterday and I'm about to sleep over at her place again and all night tonight I was wearing her thong in the apartment of her friend … omg I love being bisexual you guys lol

yet when I try to get laid the guy i'm seeing rather talk to plush animals ...

#Anewbornvirginatthispointbecausewhatislife

hyunjin-skz.gif

Im stuck being sexually frustrated because of hyunjin and his latest grabbing his knob on stage content.

4 hours ago, Suilen said:

Straight out of the Florence Belch school of nicknaming

gretchen-nun.gif

I wanted to add Butaddha to the contest lineup, but then I imagined all the absolutely botched Japanese nicknames, and I refuse to live in that reality

tenor.gif

The fact that a non-English artist is winning the bonus rounds so far is a cackle though

pikachoo

28 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I wanted to add Butaddha to the contest lineup, but then I imagined all the absolutely botched Japanese nicknames, and I refuse to live in that reality

tenor.gif

The fact that a non-English artist is winning the bonus rounds so far is a cackle though

pikachoo

Tata Young a goldmine for nicknames that you are

tenor.gif

i hate new Adela fans why are they all so insufferable and racist.........

this is why deep inside i wish she'd remained an independent khia making twitter vibes music (complimentary)

1 hour ago, Angelshark said:

I don't think I can do those nicknames dancehall

You mean the optional French nicknames or join the contest as a participant? If it's the latter, there's no problem babe, you can join in as a casual rater if you want to hug

pikachoo

2 hours ago, Florence Belch said:

The fact that a non-English artist is winning the bonus rounds so far is a cackle though

Wonder who could it be

8942783_9f144.gif

Edited by Kabrona

14 minutes ago, Kabrona said:

Wonder who could it be

8942783_9f144.gif

This masterpiece should be hung in the Louvre

8942783_9f144.gif

1 hour ago, Florence Belch said:

You mean the optional French nicknames or join the contest as a participant? If it's the latter, there's no problem babe, you can join in as a casual rater if you want to hug

pikachoo

I will look at the thread tomorrow at work and see but I haven't gotten any good ideas tbh

International Bjärks done, floppage in Discord games achieved, time to focus on reading

tenor.gif

I kinda see the vision but she could have a neoclassical darkwave serve with a brand new song without the gays dragging her for butchering a classic

tenor.gif

45 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

I will look at the thread tomorrow at work and see but I haven't gotten any good ideas tbh

If it can help you, it's not like anyone gave groundbreaking ideas, and that's the funniest aspect of it all

IMG_8699.thumb.jpeg.d710c24a993613762ec0

8 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

If it can help you, it's not like anyone gave groundbreaking ideas, and that's the funniest aspect of it all

IMG_8699.thumb.jpeg.d710c24a993613762ec0

That actually did help a lil dies

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.