Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37.3k
  • Views 805.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

The way I've made 1379 weeks of charts on that site that I got bored the day after I caught up to it so now doing hot 100 from 2004.

I have a chart addiction. I mean I joined atrl for YTT alone biblio

cried listening to old angel olsen music today

seasonal depression is hittttting jonny5

the psy-op still psy-oping

IMG_5831.gif.1105504d34348ba95b511ccaf9c

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

Let boyfriend pick the album we listen to tonight and he chose Cyndi ******* Lauper

tenor.gif

if katy released this she would get a 6/100 on Metacritic

Cameron Diaz memes have already departed from tl, people don't make memes anymore they make quick reaction videos and they burn out 🫰

5 minutes ago, playboi said:

Cameron Diaz memes have already departed from tl, people don't make memes anymore they make quick reaction videos and they burn out 🫰

They milked tf out of her

Decided to give Cameron Winter's album from last year a chance and… people can't really be serious about sh*te, wtf?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.