Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37.3k
  • Views 805.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

We liked that since the premiere. The question is what about the rest…

On 10/6/2026 at 12:39 PM, California said:

I have a feeling the Toy Sivan album will be good but I hope I'm proven wrong

CQyq4YB.gif

a group of police officers and prisoners are standing in a hallway talking to each other .

Why Cece kinda sounds like Florence Welch in this new chorus

2 minutes ago, playboi said:

Why Cece kinda sounds like Florence Welch in this new chorus

the instrumental is fab

hate the vocals

4 minutes ago, California said:

the instrumental is fab

hate the vocals

Yeah I like it too but it's still feels very amateurish i'm surprised her label is letting her release this

Just now, playboi said:

Yeah I like it too but it's still feels very amateurish i'm surprised her label is letting her release this

it's her shtick I doubt they would want to change her completely but it just doesn't work on this one

How often does earthquakes happen on the other side of the world? Is it very regular or is like some warning for a big one because I'm freaking out and I'm not used to having 7 earthquake in 7 days heck we don't even get many earthquakes in general. Mainly floods

Anyone also think those boys that lower their jeans to walk the streets with butts out are giving bottoms suburban

I don't know why I see a lot of them in my town and it looks like they're cruising

Cece kinda the most creative pop artist right now, I keep listening to flood and it legit sounds like nothing that's ever been made

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.