Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

Replayed under this random guy's comment on insta that he's ******* hot and he told me to **** off

  • Replies 37.3k
  • Views 805.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

14 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

Replayed under this random guy's comment on insta that he's ******* hot and he told me to **** off

That's what you get for sexual harassment #himtoo

No I'm pissed off today I'm ******* sick to death.

Ive been here longer then 80% of the members here and they acting like it's a gay only site and are like why the **** is she here she she's not even into pop girls

I used to like pop girls but because everyone insults me. Doesn't let me join conversations. I get neglected outta the threads I've been in for a decade. And in 2007-2012 it was a forum for every music lover. Especially ones who love making charts. But the wonderful romi made a chart site so now I'm sitting here why am I even here. Its been a good 20 years nearly on this site but I'm on my last nerve. Especially in the discord server. Im sick to death being attack for stanning my fave Hyunjin and stray kids. Even BTS. I was more loved liking Allday because he wasn't a threat but stray kids basically are a threat and idk I think I'm nearly at my wits end with this. Like I'm trying to use this less but it's been a regular go to for 16 years. I'm gonna try and post less but it's hard. Maybe I will stay in the YTT with the other 2000s members because we are around we just don't insult others for idk not having a fuckin *****

Like im too afraid to say anything here because I'm a girl I don't understand Im not allowed to be apart of topics I'm not allowed to say Adam or Troye is hard and joke about the cute ones being unavailable. You guys talk about wanting to hook up with straight men but if I make a joke about Adam back in the days being this hot emo singer and I was sad his gay because he hot when idk was about 19 then I'm attacked I can't actually say anything without triggering someone. Even staying I hope stray kids get #1 oh I'm sorry for wanting MY FAVE HYUNJIN WHOS BEEN MY AVI FOR 2 YEARS to get #1 over Taylor? I can't seem to say anything. Im a girl on her period I can only take so ******* much

Okay I feel better after that I've never been so Angry in my life

Why the **** am I being recommended Megyn Kelly on YouTube? biblio

2 hours ago, Suilen said:

Best song of all time followed by a basic ballad on a c-pop album

HRg-Xa-V7a-AAE4-KLy.gif

many such cases

2. Canada Dry - oogey gooey slinky back arch pop about a handsome Canadian i want to suck dry LOL

4. I Do This For You - bombastic but then also manic and kinda sad. everything i do is for this guy and our future family

5. Cowboy - he came to me in a dream i wish he were real :/

6. Embarrassingly - masturbation anthem unfortunately

7. Le Boy - no seriously where tf is he??? lol

8. Sex Star - sad one. Bending and melding myself to be more appealing to Him, whoever he is

10. FF - jk undying love song to a man who doesn't exist

11. Love So Big It Hurts - undying love song to a man who doesn't exist pt 2

CQyq4YB.gif

i really thought Troye would serve a project about women and uplifting women based on the lead single, just for each song to end up being about sex with men

the catfishing

CQyq4YB.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.