• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jadeabove

• Kylie Jenner

• JoeAg

• GabeInPolaroids

omgg so glad theres a music sharing thread on here
this is my new song that came out on friday i would love if u guys could listen + share it :heart:

ROAMER - chasing nightmares

"lost cause" the new single is here!!

hope you'll like it + if you could like the song on Spotify and follow my artist profile, this would help a lot:heart2:

• 5 weeks later...

hey babes! I'm (finally) releasing a new deluxe single on sunday, the 13th. it's called Perigee and the tracklist is as follows...

1. Perigee

2. I Don't Lighten Up

3. Perigee (Live at License No. 1, 5/29/22)

4. Perigee (Demo)

36b9dfaf4aa8e2271a5590675f1b6ee3.1000x10

I'm SUPER proud of it! the studio version of Perigee is a catchy, upbeat art pop song, and I Don't Lighten Up is more on the avant-garde side of things. you don't wanna miss it! I'm in my popstar era lol

presave for spotify is right here and I'll give an update with other streaming links on sunday :heart:

Perigee is officially out! i’m so proud of it y’all, i think it’s a really good deluxe single :heart: lmk what y’all think! here’s the hyperlink to listen/download:

https://ffm.to/perigee

• 3 weeks later...

hey y’all! it’s bandcamp friday so if any of you wanna buy some of my music on bandcamp today, i’ll get all of the proceeds (they waive the revenue fee today) so feel free to visit my page and do whatchu wanna do :heart:

joeagger.bandcamp.com