Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

butterflymimi

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by butterflymimi

  1. I've got tickets to Manchester I am EXCITED still awaiting a non-xmas show however I will take it. as long as I get to see Mariah
  2. so many memories stemming from this album , one of my first stan eras, if not the first proper one. can't wait
  3. it's about time but i'll take it i break out into hives everytime i hear weeds because of how much they played it before their set on their tour but i shall listen with epipen in hand
  4. it's strange, i feel like good album titles are actually incredibly rare but a few that came straight to mind are Title Fireworks & Rollerblades Dancing With the Devil… The Art of Starting Over pmsl This Is Me… Then
  5. Debut EP by upcoming UK R&B boy is out now! Too Late To Love You still one of the SOTYs!
  6. brilliant song, this the the Lauren I've always wanted I loved her whole discography but this is the correct route sonically for her album. glad the apple music stuff got sorted because that had me worried album is rumoured for june though, still very far away
  7. The video is realllllly good and had some great moments but please this lazy ass song this must have been the easiest studio day recording vocals that troye has ever had surely? I've always been a fan of all his other projects so hoping the rest of the album is more my cup of tea. Saying that, this music does have its own audience so it could definitely be a cute moment for him.
  8. I'm intrigued but I can't figure out if its in a good or a bad way lmao
  9. it's dated and a product of its time, sure. But It's banger after banger if you discount TGBL. Its a proper girl group album - fun, sassy and a bit silly and unserious. Everlasting Love is still easily top 5 in their discography
  10. she just posted a snippet on IG, sounds great
  11. IMO you should listen to Hopes and Fears by Keane. It's easily in my top 3 albums of all time. It's classed as post-britpop but feels like a good blend of the genres you're exploring
  12. Just released my new single
  13. absolutely obsessed with Angelina & its video lately. he's going to blow up soon, surely?
  14. literally any Alan Carr chatty man interview
  15. I'm a charmy stan and have said it's my number 2 after butterfly for the longest time now. however, saying that, I get why people don't care for it, as on my first listen when I discovered mariah, I felt like it was bad. I think it takes time to appreciate this one, its really a beautiful album.
  16. man, i love these girls down and will always cherish my stan days with 5H but they've gone and PMO with this like they aren't exactly in demand yet this kind of sloppy decision just ruins whatever hype they could have for a comeback, nobody will take them seriously now.. the worst part is, all 4 of them would benefit from a proper reunion. ally and dinah just aren't going to happen. ally lost the drive she had when she first went solo and also lost her taste/isn't an artist. dinah is talented AF but she missed her calling as an rnb artist. lauren is lazy AF nowadays. i sympathise as an independent artist myself but being back in a mainstream/tour routine could have brought a spark back in her. i was re-watching her late late show performances of MTT and expectations and she really had all it takes when she first went solo, but her team did nothing. i'll always stan her and be there when the album drops but sadly not a lot of people will be doing the same. as for normani, we all know how that is. the plus side here is she clearly knows this merch drop is a load of BS from her story/lack of involvement in this like please stop hyping up your stans then giving them nothing
  17. this song still bangs. this is acting was really great. bird set free, house on fire, reaper and broken glass are all gems
  18. this is your magnum opus?
  19. this album raised me and shaped my music taste, I don't care if there's not much new content here I will be SAT with my pittance of coins
  20. so excited i've missed her so much!!! saying that though she needs stronger cover arts, i scrolled past her announcement post twice before i realised it was a single as i thought it was just a generic photoshoot picture saying that, i am sat mother
  21. My new single "King Size" just came out
  22. Hey! My new single 'Even I'm Confused' was just released, it'd be fab if some of you would check it out
  23. lovvvvve this video, really cool and creative
  24. i'm cured thank you ally
  25. Out Now! Her first non-xmas solo offering since 2023 and a cute little EDM track.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.