Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Who is this? And HOW??!?!

 

lowkey looks like a younger rain so I can’t be too mad :redface:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Oh wow the FEARLESS MV elevates the song so much…


the Le Sserafim girls are kinda slayers performance wise?? They are HITTING everything so hard in the video. Can’t wait to see them perform live. ITZY stans should be rightfully shook a bit.

 

Also you’re all doing WAY too much on that floor humping move…it’s such a popular dance move now, I don’t even find it sexual

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

How about we focus on LE SSERAFIM for their big debut day, and not on other groups that ya'll shade 24/7 yet constantly keep bringing up. :gaycat2:

Clock them 

 

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

Okay I watched the showcase & the floor move isn't in the actual choreo :jonny5: thank god

It probably was, but I assumed they changed the choreo to either follow broadcast rules or avoid a scandal. :celestial5:

 

Although i'm curious on why they kept it in the MV. They clearly knew the move was provocative which is why the made the shots focus on their upper body verses  the alternative. :celestial5:

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I’m sorry but Fearless is so good y’all just hate chill songs

 

lQ8Rqlo.gif

Some clowns just want 4th gen GG music to go the way BG music has: a competition to make the noisiest most obnoxious music out of trash cans. No thanks!!!! Nmixx and Itzy(mafia onwards) can go ahead and win that battle!!!!:clown:

5 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I’m sorry but Fearless is so good y’all just hate chill songs

 

lQ8Rqlo.gif

Love Dive is a chill song yet universally loved in this thread though. :celestial5:

 

Fearless is just a little bland, but that's okay. They have room to grow at least. :gaycat2:

Only claiming Fearless and Sour Grapes. Garam can go to bully jail already too. :gaycat3:

Fearless is fun and not bad as most of you are making out to be. The MV is the issue, quite boring. 

 

I'll listen to the mini later.

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Clock them 

 

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

...and then when we take their bait they paint us as the aggressors. Not happening today!

 

We will do nothing, but respect #1 ReVeluv representative Sakura on her big debut day.

 

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif


Blue Flame would have been cute as the title too, hope they give some stages with this bop

7 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I’m sorry but Fearless is so good y’all just hate chill songs

 

lQ8Rqlo.gif

nnn it grew on me

Some of y'all complain when a group goes experimental & complain when a group releases something more chill like what do y'all want

lQ8Rqlo.gif

I literally hate noisy music :rip: Fearless is just kinda boring and the MV is bland and cheap. 

Just now, Billionaire said:

nnn it grew on me

Some of y'all complain when a group goes experimental & complain when a group releases something more chill like what do y'all want

lQ8Rqlo.gif

This is true, we need to be grateful Fearless is not some O.O sized mess. It's growing on me already as well.

 

IT-z-SEULGI-B-TCH.gif

Wow Blue Flame and The Great Mermaid slap and kinda ATE Fearless up I fear. :ihype:

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

Love Dive is a chill song yet universally loved in this thread though. :celestial5:

 

Fearless is just a little bland, but that's okay. They have room to grow at least. :gaycat2:

If I remember correctly, Love Dive was not loved on arrival.

is the girl with the orange/ reddish brown hair Yun-jin ? she is my bias :WAP:

25 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

Sakura ATE!!!! I think the issue with the MV is that it's just not really the kind of aesthetic that Sakura works best with (graceful, elegant, bright) so she didn't stand out as much compared to the rest. But girlie really does know how to put on a show, and put on a show she did :jonnycat:

 

sakura is the rare kind of idol where she looks best when she looks disinterested, like slight facial expressions are the best with her :jonny5: she just has this classy aura about her that just SUCKS the air out of the room wHEW a true CENTER wonyoung could never! 

 

the female V I fear :WAP:

Fearless is just too boring for me :rip: No punch and it’s constantly one note. Once you’ve heard 10 seconds you’ve heard it all.

Fearless is a cute bop but definitely not debut title worthy. 
 

It has a nice production but the melody itself kinda goes nowhere. It feels sooo repetitive. Black Mama and OO out-quality! 

I listened to the mini and I'm pleasantly surprised!! 
 

I mean it sounded good from the previews but yeah it's actually a solid record! Especially for a debut! 
 

Sour Grapes is amazing I love it.

 

Sour Grapes > Blue Flame > Fearless > Mermaid 

Fearless is that pretty & fun noise-free BOP! Plus it has Sakura and Chaewon so no way their fans would let them flop. A cute Top 10 at the minimum. :WAP:

Kazuha is going to one of LE SSERAFIM's most popular members WW. She has international IT girl written all over her. 

 

Are any of the members English speakers?

5 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Fearless is just too boring for me :rip: No punch and it’s constantly one note. Once you’ve heard 10 seconds you’ve heard it all.

This is my exact opinion too tbh. 

 

Also not understanding the rave reviews on some of the B-sides. They're mostly unlistenable for me, because the vocal production is literally horrible. :rip:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.