Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Raspy said:

Not KTRL switching against Kazuha so soon:ahh:

i hurd she's not even from holland, she danced for a year there before debut and doesn't speak dutch. thats what she sounded like she was speaking on the track though.

 

Kj59HPP.gif

Can a NsheepT explain to me how did Johnny end up getting a MET invite? I find it a bit random or maybe I'm just misinformed. I know you don't need to be famous famous to go since it's a charity thing end of the day but this is kpop... If GD never got to go despite his numerous fashion connections how did this happen? Which fashion house is he representing? Genuine question 

5 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:
  •  ? Line-up: VERIVERY, DKZ, EPEX, DKB, E'LAST, KINGDOM, JUST B, MINSEO, ICHILLIN', YOUNITE, BUSTERS, Jang Seo Hyeon, Walking After U

Notable because it's Busters' comeback/re-debut stage.  Talk about being fearless.

 

Zbqd1TT.gif

 

:cm:

omg i remember bopping to this hit

 

 

wishing them luck. truly FEARLESS :clap3: 

6 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

There is another Hybe GG debuting this year

Another one directly under HYBE too??? Literally why :bibliahh:I guess they don't care about individual groups leaving their mark. It's really about increasing the product quantity for maximum revenue from stans who buy everything HYBE related I guess. 

Is it worse or better than Eleven by Ive? Cause I have hope the promotion will push the songs higher. 

2 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

 

Well, at least they did better than NMIXX, so there's that :skull:

 

 

1 minute ago, BigBangStan said:

Well... :rip:

 

 

Did IVE have better numbers? I genuinely don’t remember 

3 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Well... :rip:

 

 

IVE's Eleven actually debuted even lower so it's too early to judge

 

Edited by Flomik

1 minute ago, Hay Amores said:

Is it worse or better than Eleven by Ive? Cause I have hope the promotion will push the songs higher. 

Around the same but IVE didn't have Lesserafim hype tho

 Anyway, it will chart better with promo.

4 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

omg i remember bopping to this hit

 

This song is so legendary.  Nobody knows who the group is, but they know the song.

4 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

wishing them luck. truly FEARLESS :clap3: 

Yes they are.

 

:cm:

This was kind of middle of the road indeed.

 

I think the song is good, I loved the subdued sultry vibes. I think y'all are too used to the musical terrorism happening in Kpop lately that can't apprecite a chill jam anymore. Not everything has to be an EDM banger. 

 

I think the video was rather boring, some cool parts but overall lacked a clear direction and failed to emphasize the vibe of the song. 

 

I like the more mature concept, feels like a breath of fresh air, however half of them don't really fit the concept. Eunchae and to a lesser extent Garam were out of place, serving Mina and Chanmi in AoA, Sakura is just there, she's not serving anything. Yunjin, Chaewon and Kuzuha are definitely the main players here, I'm actually very impressed with these 3. 

 

That being said, this is definitely the best of 4th gen so far, there is no doubt :rip: Itzy and aespa are music criminals, IVE are a Nickelodeon act, kepler and nmixx should just dissapear from the face of the earth. Stayc are cute but too juvenille and boring.

 

:cm:

 

Edited by AxelFox

Lesserafim serving cunty runway music with this EP. The title was cute but doesn’t really go anywhere, poor Eunchae being the dozen of the group. Still could have cut the children to give us the 4th gen Miss A but I imagine it’ll take them 2 more years before they get spicy with their concepts, they already seem like hot girls compared to IVE but I doubt that dance break is making it to the live stages

 

 

Kj59HPP.gif

Fearless... love it, the song and mini.

I like the minimal approach they are taking, some parts of the MV are questionable but overall good debut.

Hybe better stan Lalegend and the performance that gave us one of the most iconic and viral female idol fancams ! :clap3:

 

 

Jokes aside that move isn't new but WHY are they making children dance to this?????? 

3 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

This was kind of middle of the indeed.

 

I think the song is good, I loved the subdued vibes. I think y'all are too used to the musical terrorism happening in Kpop lately that can't apprecite a chill jam anymore. Not everything has to be an EDM banger. 

 

I think the video was rather boring, some cool parts but overall lacked a clear direction and failed to emphasize the vibe of the song. 

 

I like the more mature concept, feels like a breath of fresh air, however half of them don't really fit the concept. Eunchae and to a lesser extent Garam were out of place, serving Mina and Chanmi in AoA, Sakura is just there, she's not serving anything. Yunjin, Chaewon and Kuzuha are definitely the main players here, I'm actually very impressed with these 3. 

 

That being said, this is definitely the best of 4th gen so far, there is no doubt :rip: Itzy and aespa are music criminals, IVE are a Nickelodeon act, kepler and nmixx should just dissapear from the face of the earth. Stayc are cute but too juvenille and boring.

 

:cm:

 

A girl doing an iggy azealia impersonation is more music terrorism than anything Fadspa has ever done, and I’m a certified OAH.

14 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

 

it will probably rise i think

1 minute ago, Moon said:

Hybe better stan Lalegend and the performance that gave us one of the most iconic and viral female idol fancams ! :clap3:

 

 

Jokes aside that move isn't new but WHY are they making children dance to this?????? 

Yeah, I’m never watching the video again knowing that there are 15-16 year old girls mixed in with ahjumas by kpop standards humping the floors and rubbing their bodies :rip: way too many erotic undertones

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.