Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Moon said:

Can a NsheepT explain to me how did Johnny end up getting a MET invite? I find it a bit random or maybe I'm just misinformed. I know you don't need to be famous famous to go since it's a charity thing end of the day but this is kpop... If GD never got to go despite his numerous fashion connections how did this happen? Which fashion house is he representing? Genuine question 

 

18 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

What has Johnny done for the fashion industry to get invited to the Met Gala??? :rip:

 

He's not even an A-lister to be invited randomly....this is so random nnn 


It’s indeed super random. But he might have been booked by a smaller brand. It’s harder to get your invitation  when you’re an ambassador from a big fashion house bc since the seats are super limited, US/UK actors/actresses ambassadors came first, then the singers ambassadors the popular models. 

Kpop idols are not a priority for them 

 

Edited by Adama

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The song is catchy, it’s a little bit to predictable and has no building but cute pop. They should’ve waited to release this track after their 3rd/4th comeback though...

 

Sakura was only used for the sales because she got eaten by Garam and Chaewon. 


Kuzuha doesn’t sound like IGGY the lie. 
 

3 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

 

50 million people in Korea and you’re telling me companies can’t find grown ass idols. Now 20 yo idols are considering hags I fear :rip:

 

The problem isn't finding 20-something idols -- ig and busking dance teams are filled with them.  The problem is finding audience.  On top of a declining birthrate, by the time kids are highschool age, it's harder to get them into idols than it used to be.  So you have to aim towards a middle school audience.  And using the tried and tested 2-year rule, what are middle schoolers most curious about?  High school students.  So, you put actual high school students in your idol group.  And pray anyone notices.  And what if it takes years to get noticed, as is sometimes the case now?  Good thing you started early!

 

:cm:

If they were only going use Eunchae for 5 seconds of the title and she doesn’t fit the concept, I’m struggling to understand the reason behind debuting her in the first place. A 5 member group would allow for more symmetry too. :celestial5:

Listening to the mini now, every single bside is better than the title :rip: Up there with YOUNG LUV.COM as my favorite K-album of 2022 so far. The Great Mermaid is the best one imo.

 

 I understand why they went with Fearless for the title though, the hook is very catchy. It's been in my head since the first few teasers came out. I really hope the minors don't actually end up humping on the floor in their music show performances...:gaycat6:

 

I kinda agree Sakura wasn't really serving anything in the MV, idk what happened she was so charismatic in IZ*ONE. Yunjin, Chaewon & Kazuha ate her up

Edited by Billionaire

Just now, Billionaire said:

Listening to the mini now, every single bside is better than the title :rip: Up there with YOUNG LUV.COM as my favorite K-album of 2022 so far. The Great Mermaid is the best one imo.

 

 I understand why they went with Fearless for the title though, the hook is very catchy. It's been in my head since the first few teasers came out. I really hope the minors don't actually end up humping on the floor in their music show performances...

 

I kinda agree Sakura wasn't really serving anything, idk what happened she was so charismatic in IZ*ONE :rip: Yunjin, Chaewon & Kazuha ate her up

 

I'm watching the debut showcase and I'm pretty sure they've changed the choreo for that bit. 

 

 

I hear too many men in the audience. They better come out with a female friendly concept  :dancehall2:

10 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

 

 

already :deadbanana2:

:rip: their power.

 

Hopefully tomorrow update is not like 500 copies. 

Eunchae was really giving filler, but watching the showcase she actually seems really fun and cute!

She looks very pretty when she smiles, so she just needs to drop that blank expression she did in all the pics and she should be good.

Okay I watched the showcase & the floor move isn't in the actual choreo :jonny5: thank god

it seems like i was right

52 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I actually have the feeling that provocative move was done on purpose to create more buzz at the debut

in the music shows and choreo videos it will be changed

I just realized there's no motorcycle race footage from the teasers in the video what happened to that?

 

Would've made a much cooler video tbh

4 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Okay I watched the showcase & the floor move isn't in the actual choreo :jonny5: thank god

I thinks it’s more due to broadcast stations rules. 
 

18 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

 

 

already :deadbanana2:

they are going to surpass Savage numbers at this rate. 

 

32 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

:ahh: 

 

Yeah I'm a bit lost at the faux outrage, 

 

Wasn't Suzy around 15 when she debuted with miss a? Chanmi was 17 during miniskirt too. This is more tame than those. Hardly that scandalous. 

Just because it happened in the past it doesn't make it okay :katie:

I've been asking for more provocative concepts for ages but doing it with minors, even if it's in the slightest, is certainly not IT! Give us women exploring their sexy side, not little girls:ducky:

You mean the same HYBE that made a 14 yr old Jungkook &16 year olds Jimin & V lift their shirts to  show their abs every performance?

 

Not surprised they’re back to sexualising minors :deadbanana2:

fb5f61c84cf052f75b2bd42f870bee137d7153e0
 

 

Btw this isn’t new kpop has been doing this since Hyuna in the Wonder Girls.

4 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Just because it happened in the past it doesn't make it okay :katie:

I've been asking for more provocative concepts for ages but doing it with minors, even if it's in the slightest, is certainly not IT! Give us women exploring their sexy side, not little girls:ducky:

Yeah I totally agree with you. I just don't think think that routine in itself was so over the line.

 

The issue I can see with this is if the girls themselves were not comfortable with it and were forced to do it. That would have more serious implications. But if the girls enjoyed it then let them have fun with it I guess. 

The way sakura got the most cheers during her intro.... Le ssakurafim indeed :-*

Wait...Blue flame is so good Stayc have some competition 

 

 

 elijahpetty-azealia-banks.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.