Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Along with STAYC yes 

And the underrated fromis_9 :alexz:

 

After many listens, Sour Grape > Blue Flame > Fearless > The Great Mermaid :jonnycat:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Is Dr Kim getting better? or are agencies getting better at casting the prettiest girls in Korea?. Like there was always an average looking member (with good dancing/singing skills) in most 1st to 3rd gen GGs now all girls that debut in big agencies are soooo beautiful

BLACKPINK and TWICE set a visual standard for every girlgroup after them. :ducky:

Garam is literally channeling Jennie in Blue Flame performance

There were many shots and angles that I saw her as Jennie :rip: 

Is it just me or does Yunjin look like Kyungri from 9muses at some angles ff :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Is it just me or does Yunjin look like Kyungri from 9muses at some angles ff :deadbanana2:

She DOES look like debut days Kyungri ddd :dies: I guess that plays a big role in why I'm so drawn to her and she's my favorite by far

 

DhR5A6CUYAAVR8o.jpg

Y'all have some nerve comparing FEARLESS to LOVE DIVE... The latter is leagues above this bland mess :coffee2:

6 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

And the underrated fromis_9 :alexz:

Oh this is the tea, I don't care much for visuals in KPOP but watching their DM and Escape Room videos recently I was gagged by their beauty :eek: Chaeyoung and Saerom especially stand out to me

4 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Y'all have some nerve comparing FEARLESS to LOVE DIVE... The latter is leagues above this bland mess :coffee2:

I mean, if you're like 12, sure :cm: 

Edited by AxelFox

13 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

BLACKPINK and TWICE set a visual standard for every girlgroup after them. :ducky:

Not sure about this statement since both are "inspired" by SNSD

 

And there's definitely a visual hole in TWICE :celestial5:

Le Ssakurafim's song is perfect for the runway, i mean the type of song that should be used only for the runway :celestial5:

6 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Oh this is the tea, I don't care much for visuals in KPOP but watching their DM and Escape Room videos recently I was gagged by their beauty :eek: Chaeyoung and Saerom especially stand out to me

Yessss you serve taste! Chaeyoung and Saerom are both my bias and 2nd bias respectively, imo they are the 2 prettiest in the group :alexz:

5 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I mean, if you're like 12, sure :cm: 

Whatever that means I guess

 

96UMItF.gif

 

The name of that group alone is why I won’t give them the time of day. A headache.

14 minutes ago, Sept said:

And there's definitely a visual hole in TWICE :celestial5:

Go outside please :rip:

I just heard The Great Mermaid with color coded, yeah, Eunchae can outsing Sakura, Kazuha outrap Sakura too. Sakura's role is still the same like in her izone days, a visual and stan attractor with some center times and singing and rapping here and there. She's still my bias tho :coffee2:

The LeSSakkura mv was soooo made for the male gaze. Like it isn't even subtle.

 

kJrKTEF.gif

It's kind of a shame Garam got into that pre-debut scandal because if it wasn't for that I do think she could've been an IT girl. 

She's literally what you get if you put Jennie & Wonyoung in a blender like :jonny5:

kJrKTEF.gif

Are you guys purists or what? If it's because the teens doing the floor-tweak then I understand, but aside from that, like there's nothing too sexual about Fearless. 

Have u seen Sistar or Exid, or AOA, they literally touch their coochi3. What's with the fake outcry. 

 

Not Eunchae getting less than 5 seconds, the Vivi, Hyewon, E:U and Bahiyyih of the group :deadbanana4:

 

6 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Are you guys purists or what? If it's because the teens doing the floor-tweak then I understand, but aside from that, like there's nothing too sexual about Fearless. 

Have u seen Sistar or Exid, or AOA, they literally touch their coochi3. What's with the fake outcry. 

I guess the main difference is that LSRFM has two minor members. But some of the posts I've seen with screenshots of very specific formations and complaints about revealing clothes are bogus imo. 

I get Fearless is quite basic but is miles better than O.O  

 

That NMIXX song is literally one of the worst songs EVER released.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.