Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Billionaire said:

DALLA DALLA still the best 4th gen debut

Kj59HPP.gif

Yes it’s true! A cultural RESET :WAP:

 

 

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the firework / pyrotechnic / spark.mp3 in the end of ssakurafim mv kinda senT me tho because the song goes nowhere toward the end like there’s no alternate final chorus with extra beat or a proper outro :rip:

Just let minors finish school before debuting, its so creepy to see 14/15 year olds debut, imo everyone should be 18 :eli: I agree they didnt fit the concept and well they should have done another choreo..
Anyways Fearless is atleast listenable compared to other GG debuts like pO.Op or Wa da da but still kinda boring
And why did they tease the Shakira song in the second MV teaser, i thought this would sample Whenever, Wherever :deadbanana2:

I'm fearless a new *****, new crazy
Korian Korian next one
(Woah-oh-oh-oh) Korian Korian highway, highway
(Woah-oh-oh-oh) Korian Korian

What you lookin' at
What you, what you lookin' at

 

The Gif Wars. No Words. Just Gifs. Let's talk with images. - Page 568

LE SSNORERFIM is kinda suggesting that HYBE doesn't yet have the credentials to join the big 3 companies. 

The song was way too boring for debut. It went nowhere at all and everything felt very flat. 

 

Also we were told that there was a "great singer" in this group, but where? This debut song doesn't play to any of those girls' strengths. 

Yeah imo this debut is as underwhelming as I feared. Le Ssubparfim is sticking it seems. ;/  Sour Grapes could be an RV bside and that's really the best compliment I can give. The rest is forgettable . For a rich company like them I also expected a better and more creative MV.... why was half of it in the HYBE gym :deadbanana2:

 

Interesting to see what the reception will be. Best of luck to Sakura and Chaewon. I still don't agree with literal kids being in this group there should be a law banning minors from debuting but that's never gonna be a thing considering how many creepy incels might actually protest on the streets over that all things considered lmao 

Edited by Moon

Didn't like Lesserafim song. Maybe I will listen to the mini later.

The MV, the song, the lyrics are all very basic for Lesserafim's debut

 

The whole song was the same as the teaser, there was literally no beat change or switch up that I had to check how long they had left in the MV to get something in :rip:

Kazuha’s voice is so different than what i expected:deadbanana:

 

glad newer 4th gen releases seem to be dropping the whole “noise” music genre:clap3: itzy should take some notes for their next release

 

 

 

 

1 minute ago, rapperjennie said:

there was literally no beat change or switch up that I had to check how long they had left in the MV to get something in :rip:

It's the way I got to the jumping off the balcony scene in the MV and thought "finallyyy something is going to happen" and then it just....didn't. The same beat just continued. :skull:

11 minutes ago, Adama said:

Yes it’s true! A cultural RESET :WAP:

 

 

 

:jonny5:

 

 

This is how debuts should be done, fun enjoyable pop music with a great message, there's a reason why this ended up being the biggest GG song of 2019 in Koria

Kj59HPP.gif

Edited by Billionaire

I wonder if this is HYBE trying to go 'against the grain" considering all the noisy debuts in 4th gen or just..... or just not trying at all because they're HYBE and they have enough company stans to propel them foreword anyway ...:gaycat6:

 

I guess now the last big debut we're waiting for is Baemon. I'm curious how they'll be but I'm not expecting much. YHS doesn't seem to be involved in building the groups anymore and I know he will forever be bitter the last bit of "magic" he had was spent on debuting BP and not his precious boy groups. :gaycat1:

Fearless is such an appropriate title because they are brave as hell letting that girl rap like that :rip: 

ITZY - Dalla Dalla and STAYC - So Bad are definitely BY FAR the best 4th Gen debuts
The worst ones are pO.Op and Wa da da
Dalla Dalla > So Bad >>>> Black Mamba > Eleven >> Fearless >>>>>> Wa da da >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pO.Op
(La Ta Ta would be third between So Bad and Black Mamba if we consider them 4th Gen (they are kinda between 3rd and 4th Gen)

Overall, I was expecting something more punchy given the whole “fearless” concept. I feel like some reggaeton kind of beat would have also worked on the chorus.

 

Also, I wish Sakura had more lines.

 

The Great Mermaid is really nice tbh.

 

I’m curious about the group’s future releases.

4 minutes ago, Moon said:

I wonder if this is HYBE trying to go 'against the grain" considering all the noisy debuts in 4th gen or just..... or just not trying at all because they're HYBE and they have enough company stans to propel them foreword anyway ...:gaycat6:

 

I guess now the last big debut we're waiting for is Baemon. I'm curious how they'll be but I'm not expecting much. YHS doesn't seem to be involved in building the groups anymore and I know he will forever be bitter the last bit of "magic" he had was spent on debuting BP and not his precious boy groups. :gaycat1:

There is another Hybe GG debuting this year

  •  ? Line-up: VERIVERY, DKZ, EPEX, DKB, E'LAST, KINGDOM, JUST B, MINSEO, ICHILLIN', YOUNITE, BUSTERS, Jang Seo Hyeon, Walking After U

Notable because it's Busters' comeback/re-debut stage.  Talk about being fearless.

 

Zbqd1TT.gif

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

The whole Fearless EP is such a slay :WAP:

 

That rap on Fearless though :rip: Who was that girl? 

when queen min heejin shows soumu what real creativity and direction is when ADOR's debut stomps this 

 

Kj59HPP.gif

Edited by Seiko Oomori

Hopefully adorgg will deliver something better. The recent hybe debuts have been good, so Lesserafim's is a bit disappointing. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.