Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Queenyoncee said:

The choreo is great :clap3:

 

 

 

33 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:


Blue Flame would have been cute as the title too, hope they give some stages with this bop

Wait omg their performance is a slay :jonny: 

 

The choreography is so good, this actually elevates the song more than the music video to me

 

Same with Blue Flame oh wow :jonny5:

 

Yunjin is already my fvorite new gen idol, such good stage presence. 
 

I'm sold tbh, where do I get a stan card? 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Charisma

 

Didn't you know she ended xenophobia between korea and japan?

 

She looks kinda creepy in that video. Her aura is very very weird! 

eKOzaIA.gif

I personally find LE SSERAFIM's debut to be very solid :clap3:

 

The only problem is the MV, which could've been much better. Wish they did more of a runway meets race track theme for it. 

Fearless is a serve, the mini is a serve, the choreographies are a serve, their performance/charisma/energy is a serve! :smitten: 

26 minutes ago, Epi.oxy. said:

Why sakura let hybe touch her face? She looks frozen, old. She is so invisible. 

This killed me :rip:

 

- - - 

Fearless honestly goes nowhere, it’s a little too subtle for someone to actually go back and listen to. The replay value ain’t there :gaycat5:

4 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

She looks kinda creepy in that video. Her aura is very very weird! 

I think off stage she is quite endearing in a shy/cutesy way. And her being a super Reveluv/IRENE akgae is kinda cute.

 

But on stage she's too boring. There is no talent, no substance. She doesn't give anything you can't get from a million other idols. In this MV she kinda faded to the background.

 

5 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

I personally find LE SSERAFIM's debut to be very solid :clap3:

 

The only problem is the MV, which could've been much better. Wish they did more of a runway meets race track theme for it. 

Fearless is a serve, the mini is a serve, the choreographies are a serve, their performance/charisma/energy is a serve! :smitten: 

Ugh this is my complaint as well. The song is good but the video didn't really hit

 

LE SSERAFIM transforms into car racers in 1st batch of concept photos for  upcoming debut - KBIZoom

 

Were was this ?????? :jonny5:

56 minutes ago, Jared said:

It probably was, but I assumed they changed the choreo to either follow broadcast rules or avoid a scandal. :celestial5:

 

Although i'm curious on why they kept it in the MV. They clearly knew the move was provocative which is why the made the shots focus on their upper body verses  the alternative. :celestial5:

probably last minute edit after queen garam's "sex" scandals 

19 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

The best song on the album :jonny5: I need Sour Grape live performance too :jonny5:

kazuha being a singer, rapper, and not a stiff dancer, all with 2 months of training :WAP: ended winwin 

lQ8Rqlo.gif

was honestly so excited for this group to debut, but fearless is so boring :gaycat6: maybe it'll grow on me

23 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

I don’t understand why the Sakura chick is so popular? 
 

She can’t dance, can’t sing and her visual is barely mediocre compared to most idols debuting this gen. Like what can she serve ?

lQ8Rqlo.gif

Sakorean used to serve unique visuals as a Japanese idol in Kpop, but now she looks like every other girl. She lost. :sorry:

36 minutes ago, Jared said:

Kazuha is going to one of LE SSERAFIM's most popular members WW. She has international IT girl written all over her. 

 

Are any of the members English speakers?

Yunjin grew up in upstate New York and supposedly holds dual citizenship. :giraffe:

 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
54 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:


Blue Flame would have been cute as the title too, hope they give some stages with this bop

This choreo is so fun. 

Rather than nitpicking i'm just so grateful that HYBE serves us this all-visual group LE VISUALFIM, best visual group on 4th gen imo :jonny5:

Tbh considering Garam's scandal I expected her to have more of a bad ***** kinda vibe cause she has the looks for it too but she seems very shy and innocent

 

Kazuha served that instead though and that really was a surprise, her close ups in the final chorus are BOMB

 

I hate short hair with a passion for the most part but Chaewon is kinda working it, I like her. She seems like an upgraded Winter. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Yeah I really don’t get the complaints. I mean is Fearless the greatest debut song? No. But it certainly isn’t the worse. The mini is enjoyable and there’s tons of potential for the group. It’s nice that they didn’t go with a noisy experimental “edgy” random nonsense. All the girls are really pretty and they all seem to have nice talent. I can’t wait to see what they do next.
 

Ive and Le Sserafim supremacy tbh. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

Tbh considering Garam's scandal I expected her to have more of a bad ***** kinda vibe cause she has the looks for it too but she seems very shy and innocent

What scandal?

1 minute ago, Ryan BTE said:

What scandal?

I don't remember exactly how it went so somebody please correct me  but she/her class mates drew a freaking dick on the blackboard and posed next to it or something :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Tbh considering Garam's scandal I expected her to have more of a bad ***** kinda vibe cause she has the looks for it too but she seems very shy and innocent

 

 

dont let the shy and innocent look fools you

952134611_20210804_1036422.jpg.676225afb

Just now, AxelFox said:

I don't remember exactly how it went so somebody please correct me  but she/her class mates drew a freaking dick on the blackboard and posed next to it or something :ahh: 

she's allegedly a bully :eli:

Blue flame choreography is so cute. I knew garam was a star. I take back what I said about Eunchae she’s really cute and has nice tone. The main slayers are Chaewon, Kuzuha and Garam. Sakura being a dozen while she has been in the industry for a decade...:deadbanana4:

Why the hell was Johnny out of all members invited to the Met Gala? :deadbanana4:

Not a joke - I woke up at 3 am after having a dream that I was at the LE SSERAFIM showcase and Fearless sampled the Star Spangled Banner and they were shrieking like they were in NMIXX

This is a little better

Edited by Butters

I really hope SM takes action against that school after the aespa incident. Those girls must have been so terrified. 

 

The videos :mazen:

 

 

 

20 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Rather than nitpicking i'm just so grateful that HYBE serves us this all-visual group LE VISUALFIM, best visual group on 4th gen imo :jonny5:

IVE Sweetie...

cause everything is fake
but I ain't fake
bam bam bam
see more more more
bam bam bam
scream O O O

 

:gaygacat5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.