Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, noonbob said:

 

Right, I just saw it. wtf is she doing there? 

Sorry this is so beneath her, I don't care how popular the guy is.

 

I'm sure I've come across something before about this guy hating on/mocking the gays or trans. Idk but I'm sure it was him.

So SORRY, but Rainbow songstress has no business associating with him.

 

I know Rocky probably got her to do this, cos he is all on that twitching and stuff.

 

DJFKsP1.gif

Well I hope she had fun for even a second.

 

DJFKsP1.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Everything about the album rollout is tragic. The music is bland, the appealing to a younger audience with Mr Beast and Kai Cenat is deplorable...

 

KZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f

17 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Everything about the album rollout is tragic. The music is bland, the appealing to a younger audience with Mr Beast and Kai Cenat is deplorable...

 

KZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f

The interviews, retrospectives like the album cover commentaries, etc. have been fun. And the singles are stronger than Caution ones, but everything hinges on whether or not the album tracks will reach the quality of Caution's like The Distance, Giving Me Life,, 8th Grade

^ Exactly. I do think "Type Dangerous" was a good choice to lead with and they did push that one properly- it just didn't connect on streaming but not for lack of effort. 

 

The album should've been released in late August though, so I do agree they've dropped the ball there as the timing of everything post-"Type Dangerous" has been off. At least she's promoting though.

Beautiful and bittersweetly
You were fading into me and
I was gently fading into you
But the time went sailing by
Reluctantly we said goodbye
And we left our secret place so far behind
And I lay in bed all night and I was

 

 


Drifting, drifting, drifting,

 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png


Drifting (and we drifted to another state of mind)

would it ever be possible one day that her vocals recover enough to sing E=MC2 vocals? I'm not asking for AYNAF vocals, but I think E=MC2 is achievable 

19 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

would it ever be possible one day that her vocals recover enough to sing E=MC2 vocals? I'm not asking for AYNAF vocals, but I think E=MC2 is achievable 

I think at this point she won't give us any real live vocals anymore on stage.

Im sure she sounds pretty good when she's at home or in the studio, but the live performances are gonna be 90% lipped and it's all good I will still go and see her, but I at least expect her to move her mouth properly and do best to make it look realistic

The remixes of Type Dangerous are kinda going off tonight!

I liked her curly hair. I would love for her to go honey dark brown again.

The way I just realized Moo teased the release date on Las Culch

Filmed on Sep 26th (1:00) "probably coming out in a year" (7:12)

Oh Taylor move over, the real queen of Easter Eggs has arrived :gayriahcat2:

Quote

 

But it seems Carey knew exactly who she needed to create the sultry, simmering "Giving Me Life," the standout track of 2018's Caution. "It's funny because that song has this really long kind of out-there outro that happens," Hynes tells me. "And I think people think that was me—but that was all her. That was her idea."

Their first meeting was at the studio session. "We did this thing where we sat down and we listened to just a lot of music, just to connect musically," says Hynes. "The first thing that struck me instantly was, okay, she has insane musical knowledge, off the bat. And in two ways—in the way of somebody who makes music and understands just melody, chords, and all that kind of stuff. But also as a fan of music, she was mentioning like, 'track four on Stevie's Innervisions.' It was really sick. And then after that, we actually started talking about her music, and that was really cool to realize how self-aware and knowledgeable she is of her own catalog."

What seemed like moments later, they were sitting down at the piano crafting the song that would become "Giving Me Life."

"Look, obviously I know she's next level, but this moment really stuck with me." Hynes says. "I was trying to find where to go next on the piano, and she's thinking and then she sang seven notes really quickly. I found the notes and it was a perfect mixed chord, not a regular chord. It was like a diminished ninth, something crazy," he recalls, incredulously. "It was fun and loose too but it's one of those times when I really had to be on it, musically. I had to be on my game because she's so ******* clued in. While she might not be touching the boards, she really knows what to do."

 

Exactly :clap3: 

 

https://www.gq.com/story/mariah-carey-has-seen-it-all-it-was-such-a-drama

 

Spoiler

I just googled remove paywall reddit and put the link into the guys first result LOL

Her not understanding he was talking about Muni Long's performance of WBT? :skull: 

 

Edited by Reverie

On 9/3/2025 at 8:24 PM, Reverie said:

Well I hope she had fun for even a second.

 

DJFKsP1.gif

Do you have a gif of the full version :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Is anybody listening to the album?

Mine arrived today

Yes we are bumping to it queen I knew I should've pre-ordered

On 9/21/2025 at 5:00 AM, EJQL8 said:

 

It's A Wrap (Remix) representing Cuntloose. 

mariah-carey-doubt-it.gif

kiiiii I just cackled reading your sig then realized it was me. :rip: I used to love dragging the hews on here. Wish I had more time nowadays to do it. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.