Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, tootight49 said:

Period :jonny: Lovely read, when he describes her ad libs like fireworks :jonny: 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I hope this album is called something cute but I fear another MIAM or just an Emancipation reference.

 

 

I'm very happy for the new album, but I guess we won't have a Daydream 30 CD/Vinyl release this year after all... :( 

I hate how tinny her voice sounds in higher belts. Girl just stick to your lower register

24 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I hate how tinny her voice sounds in higher belts. Girl just stick to your lower register

After Birth the continuation.

 

Love the production of both songs thus far, but I am hoping the album tracks will serve Giving Me Life or 8th Grade experimental r&b. 

 

A tad worried about her vocal tone on any ballads...it was fine on Sugar Sweet, but a ballad might make it stand out way more if she forces the falsetto. It's kind of shocking how much it has changed from Caution or even from her Busta collab in 2021. Her voice isn't even bad, but it's the metallic tone. Idk, we'll see. 

Watching the latest late night interview... she's like a child, in a bad way

This new photoshoot is amazing, she's looking so classy.

Love muva in a suit, so different and masctop teas for ha. I know Da Brat looking at this on the newstand, reminiscing on butterfingering her tangerines :heart:

The fact I'm seeing her tomorrow :weeps:

 

If she's a real LGBTQ+ ally she'll play this 

 

7 hours ago, Slamless said:

wait she has a show tomorrow? :rip: 

yes she's gonna lipsync for her life at pride!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.