Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

@Melancholy did you ask her about it 

her assistant or whatever person was pulling her along saying "she has a cold" (:ahh:) so after she said "wow where did you get this" i just mumbled quickly "off the internet somewhere....when are we getting your version" and she just gave me a mariah teeth smile :pig:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

19 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

her assistant or whatever person was pulling her along saying "she has a cold" (:ahh:) so after she said "wow where did you get this" i just mumbled quickly "off the internet somewhere....when are we getting your version" and she just gave me a mariah teeth smile :pig:

How medicated does she act off camera 

 

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

How medicated does she act off camera 

 

:suburban:

Not at all :suburban: she was animated and actually so eager to interact with fans even if that publicist/assistant was Cindi-ing her away from us, just a sidenote: that assistant woman resembles Cindi from back then lol

Thanx 4 Nothin' is hitting today :jonnycat:  Einsten is so misunderstood

UK promo. She talks about the album and described it as 'eclectic' and the title song is her favourite. She revealed that a different song is a duet with Anderson Paak 

 

Edited by LesFleur

why does everything about this album seems to be her 143 Melancholy

  • 2 weeks later...

this popped up on my ytb, the way she's more proactive and interactive made me kinda sad 🙈 after watching some of her recent interviews (carr, pitchfork, allure)... 

 

 

is she being medicated after her mum and sister died? in the carr interview she definitely felt like herself the most but i was getting femme fatalney flashbacks :chick3:

i just realized mariah has dated men of like every single race. i love that :gaycat2:

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

highkey looking forward to the performance. :lakitu:

but why

 

5bvpzyX.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

but why

 

5bvpzyX.gif

i needa hear that title track debut asap

 

spacer.png

On 8/19/2025 at 10:05 PM, Frozen99 said:

this popped up on my ytb, the way she's more proactive and interactive made me kinda sad 🙈 after watching some of her recent interviews (carr, pitchfork, allure)... 

 

 

is she being medicated after her mum and sister died? in the carr interview she definitely felt like herself the most but i was getting femme fatalney flashbacks :chick3:

Compared to this, she's like sedated now. Worst part is that the fans in the comments are going on and on about her "finally being relaxed"

1 hour ago, doonerr said:

Compared to this, she's like sedated now. Worst part is that the fans in the comments are going on and on about her "finally being relaxed"

she's still her quirky, (un)intentionally shady/funny self but it's such a stark difference... not to be just negative, i'm happy for her finally getting vanguard and i'm super stoked for the performance.

 

what do you guys think she'll perform? she better NOT do the new stuff (even though i love SS), maybe the title track?

13 hours ago, doonerr said:

Compared to this, she's like sedated now. Worst part is that the fans in the comments are going on and on about her "finally being relaxed"

She seemed good here. It's sad how lacking in confidence she is now...even touched on it briefly in this.

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Was just about to say "I guess no one wanted to mention her being on that live stream"

 

DJFKsP1.gif

1 hour ago, Reverie said:

Was just about to say "I guess no one wanted to mention her being on that live stream"

 

DJFKsP1.gif

 

Right, I just saw it. wtf is she doing there? 

Sorry this is so beneath her, I don't care how popular the guy is.

 

I'm sure I've come across something before about this guy hating on/mocking the gays or trans. Idk but I'm sure it was him.

So SORRY, but Rainbow songstress has no business associating with him.

 

I know Rocky probably got her to do this, cos he is all on that twitching and stuff.

 

DJFKsP1.gif

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.