Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

3 hours ago, Ken Lee said:

Any guesses on the color/aesthetic of the era?

Piss black!

2 hours ago, doonerr said:

Piss black!

not piss. see a doctor pls

6 hours ago, Ken Lee said:

Any guesses on the color/aesthetic of the era?

Sexy bombshell red. Lipstick, red wines, and fiery hot summers

 

Maybe a little bit of this

DiWrcu1.thumb.png.4b95fcffc8591f040156ce

 

With a little bit of that

ken.thumb.jpg.1018275aaab3763b6aae38ef20a16e8a.jpg

 

And always two of these

i3pjGjP.gif

Back from my 2 day ban, they really tried to silence me after Mom's album announcement. 

 

 

So excited to hear the lead and if she follows her usual rollout cadence we can expect album very soon too

Looking for that dangerous tyyYYYyyyyyppeeEEeeeee. I said I like 'em dangeroooous!!!

 

1382946a426e150292f74ceb593d509a_w200.gi

 

Mariah having a blast eating caviar on Anderson Paak insta stories

I had no idea they were together up until two days ago but I'm digging it :heart: happy she's happy

MULTI album deal okay but we're not surprised just because she took her time with this one

 

giphy-downsized.gif

7 hours ago, Slamless said:

I Don't >>>>> TD which does say something :jonny2:

girl. lay off whatever substance ur taking. 

If the goal is to get more number ones she doesn't even need new music just finally a good team lol

 

replace features on caution or use a solo song and bam timeless 

1 hour ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

If the goal is to get more number ones she doesn't even need new music just finally a good team lol

 

replace features on caution or use a solo song and bam timeless 

She knows she has major appeal to the TikTok crowd. Prime examples being Obsessed and It's a Wrap. But those streams can't translate into chart positions without radio support. Hence why the new single has such kii lyrics

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.