Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

can someone extract mariah out of her tomb wherever she's hiding?

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

7 hours ago, Pokemonfan1515 said:

Listening to #Beautiful 

It's such a feel-good 10/10 masterpiece. I need her to serve more like this :bird:

tumblr_inline_r4whh6ql0C1qktomp_500.gif

16 hours ago, Blue Ace said:

Surprised you didn't list Irresistible. The sample makes it a bop. :lakitu:

 

16 hours ago, Rocket said:

I prefer Successica Legendson's Irresistible.

 

:nicole:

 

:deadbanana2:

18 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

can someone extract mariah out of her tomb wherever she's hiding?

She and Latto need to do some BIR promo. It's so close to the UK top 20 and a huge smash in Australia.

 

mariah-carey-smiling.gif

48 minutes ago, LesFleur said:

She and Latto need to do some BIR promo. It's so close to the UK top 20 and a huge smash in Australia.

 

mariah-carey-smiling.gif

She needs to drop her new projects with regular music asap before it’s too late for Xmas take over 

So what version of Big Energy do they play on the radio? Cos here in the UK I've heard it several times now and it's not the remix.

 

But it has Moo singing her verse and she sounds WORSE than on the remix (Like the effects or Melodyne or whatever it is).

 

It's basically the original version but with Moo singing ha Fantasy verses and no Moo BE background vocals.

On 5/15/2022 at 12:32 PM, Saddy said:

Mariah Carey Heardle #15 :WAP:

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://mariahcarey-heardle.glitch.me/

I haven't played in days cause I got fed up since most songs were unavailable on my region and where's the fun on that

 

0iTQNBH.gif

The way I'm 100% losing my singing skills... is this how 1997riah felt? tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

The way I'm 100% losing my singing skills... is this how 1997riah felt? tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

tumblr_inline_r4mwagLCMr1qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

What happened to the BDE video? 

never existed

8 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

The way I'm 100% losing my singing skills... is this how 1997riah felt? tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

I dont have singing skills to begin with, is this how jlo felt? 

7 minutes ago, Topaz said:

SWEET DESTINY

AND U KNOW THAT U DID

5 hours ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

I dont have singing skills to begin with, is this how jlo felt? 

have you tried stealing black girls voices? mama let's researchtumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

22 hours ago, noonbob said:

So what version of Big Energy do they play on the radio? Cos here in the UK I've heard it several times now and it's not the remix.

according to BBC Radio 1 - solo (they added single after Remix released) :rip:

On 5/17/2022 at 11:37 PM, LesFleur said:

She and Latto need to do some BIR promo. It's so close to the UK top 20 and a huge smash in Australia.

 

mariah-carey-smiling.gif

I still don't understand why lazy Mimi ass didn't join Latto at BMA performance 

Why Mariah Carey can`t sell like the old days? - Quora

7 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

have you tried stealing black girls voices? mama let's researchtumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

:rip:

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

 

1 hour ago, JoAddams said:

according to BBC Radio 1 - solo (they added single after Remix released) :rip:

Well, I don't know what station it was on, But they definitely stated "Latto and Mariah Carey coming up" before playing it.

It's just not the remix version.

14 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

have you tried stealing black girls voices? mama let's researchtumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

tNuh6Ik.gif

10 hours ago, JoAddams said:

according to BBC Radio 1 - solo (they added single after Remix released) :rip:

I still don't understand why lazy Mimi ass didn't join Latto at BMA performance 

Why Mariah Carey can`t sell like the old days? - Quora

the woman is too lazy to rehearsal

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.