Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

She lost vocal stability since MAIM too, nothing to teach to the damn kids mariah-carey-smiling.gif

She can teach them how to get drunk on Black Irish.

 

mariah-carey-smiling.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 693.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

She can teach them how to get drunk on Black Irish.

 

mariah-carey-smiling.gif

tumblr_inline_r3o6g72GR91qktomp_500.gif

5 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Her children are talentless like their father.

 

mariah-carey-smiling.gif

Right!! Poor them. I hope they disown him they way Moo did her family.

 

mariah-carey-smiling.gif

The fact that The Roof (When I Feel The Need) still isn't on streaming after... over a month? And even lambs seemed to forget about it after a week? Who the hell is managing Moo now.

The way she's been MIA for a few years now. It's almost June and no 2022 candids :skull:

 

http://mariahcareynetwork.com/gallery/candids/

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Who the hell is managing Moo now.

probably monroe or rocky

3 hours ago, Daydream said:

The fact that The Roof (When I Feel The Need) still isn't on streaming after... over a month? And even lambs seemed to forget about it after a week?

Probably waiting to release it in November with her "Me & Mariah" duets album

Edited by 1DES

I think my top 5 non singles songs are 

 

Prisoner

Make It Look Good

Slipping Away

Circles

Inseparable

 

 

35 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I think my top 5 non singles songs are 

 

Prisoner

Make It Look Good

Slipping Away

Circles

Inseparable

 

 

Another satisfied Memoirs listener 

7kWMBXZ.gif

22 minutes ago, GodControl said:

Caution was a masterpiece. I love Mariah Carey. She shares initials with Madonna, The Queen of Pop.

You spam this **** all over ATRL.

 

tumblr_inline_r3kli17Ash1qktomp_500.gif

6 hours ago, GodControl said:

Caution was a masterpiece. I love Mariah Carey. She shares initials with Madonna, The Queen of Pop.

:jonny4:

 

Get them to collab Queen.

Me I Am Mariah turned 8 year old a couple days ago? Our good sis is pushing 10.

 

oprah-gif-oprah.gif
 

Money (€ % = &) the song that keeps on giving. :WAP:

 

The girls who get it, get it. The girls who don't, don't.

My top 10 most played Mariah songs are:

  1. #Beautiful
  2. You're Mine (Eternal)
  3. Touch My Body
  4. We Belong Together
  5. Infinity
  6. With You
  7. Always Be My Baby
  8. The Art of Letting Go
  9. Dedicated
  10. Faded

The MIAM domination. :jonny2: I barely listen to YME though so the majority of those plays are from 2014. :rip:

Edited by Daydream

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

My top 10 most played Mariah songs are:

  1. #Beautiful
  2. You're Mine (Eternal)
  3. Touch My Body
  4. We Belong Together
  5. Infinity
  6. With You
  7. Always Be My Baby
  8. The Art of Letting Go
  9. Dedicated
  10. Faded

The MIAM domination. :jonny2: I barely listen to YME though so the majority of those plays are from 2014. :rip:

OMG TASTE :WAP:

My top 10 most played Mariah songs are:

  1. My All
  2. Fantasy
  3. Vision OF Love
  4. Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)
  5. Forever
  6. Looking In
  7. With You
  8. Whenever You Call
  9. Hero
  10. Open Arms

Last year, for almost 3/4 months, I was in a "romantic" mood (I wasn't in love tho but don't know what word I should use lol) 

tumblr_inline_r4wah67PjA1qktomp_500.gif 

 

But I'm back to my hot single chick phase

tumblr_inline_r3kljgJSE21qktomp_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

@Saddy, you're a mess for this ranking.

 

I'm a mess but not as messy as this girl, reporting her account rn, brb :coffee2:

7 hours ago, Daydream said:

Me I Am Mariah turned 8 year old a couple days ago? Our good sis is pushing 10.

 

oprah-gif-oprah.gif
 

Money (€ % = &) the song that keeps on giving. :WAP:

almost 1 decade of the start of melodyne era that never ends

11 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

She is coming for the #1 spot by the end of the decade. :wanda:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.