Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

Interesting :duca:

A bilingual à la-O.O.C. song, I'm here for it. 

I feel like it’s inevitable that the next album is going to be trash. 
 

And why is all of Twitter running with that fake date from the predictions account who said Mariah would sing at the BBMA.

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

I feel like it’s inevitable that the next album is going to be trash. 
 

And why is all of Twitter running with that fake date from the predictions account who said Mariah would sing at the BBMA.

Judging by ha recent releases, yeah it will sound a mess.

 

Anyway I still REALLY wanna see what you look like?? Cameron Dallas. Anyone else agree with me?

 

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

Why the hell can’t we view the 2020 discography rate? I wanted to revisit it.

 

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Miracle Whip said:

Why the hell can’t we view the 2020 discography rate? I wanted to revisit it.

 

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

To be fair 2020 and the 2021 one were tasteless.

 

06-A5-F143-2257-47-C0-BA89-1-C6986-C4-A4

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

@Rocket Which do you prefer??

 

1.

 

 

2.

 

 

3.

 

 

4.

 

 

giphy.gif

1. Moo

2. Moo

3. What's this song? It's not available.

4. Kili

14 hours ago, noonbob said:

Judging by ha recent releases, yeah it will sound a mess.

 

Anyway I still REALLY wanna see what you look like?? Cameron Dallas. Anyone else agree with me?

 

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

Ah you thirsty ah you thirsty

 

2fcOtwE.gif

Wasn't there supposed to be a release on late April then Early May. 

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Ah you thirsty ah you thirsty

 

2fcOtwE.gif

Yes + notice the way that ***** ignored me :/

 

tumblr_inline_r3kleh13ci1qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

 

Time will tell.

I don't believe this page anymore because they posted that Mariah was supposed to perform at the BBMAs and when this didn't happen they deleted THAT tweet :coffee2:

17 hours ago, Saddy said:

I don't believe this page anymore because they posted that Mariah was supposed to perform at the BBMAs and when this didn't happen they deleted THAT tweet :coffee2:

And gave a dramatic-ass apology :ahh: 

 

 

 

 

@BlackoutZone is there any truth to all of the "July 1" rumblings about new Mariah?

Edited by suburbannature

This is the best moment to make some noise with a new lead.

 

She won't get this much attention until November 1. 288-C9234-5-E9-F-4798-AC16-8-CAD7-A94804

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

This is the best moment to make some noise with a new lead.

 

She won't get this much attention until November 1. 288-C9234-5-E9-F-4798-AC16-8-CAD7-A94804

But this is Moo, she is so stupid she never takes the moment. Always waits until a year later.

I blame the breast implants, I think they mess with ha brain.

 

MYATP.thumb.png.26b1ee2d8fc15f0260a6ab7e

Her and Madonna have the same issue, Each of their classics go viral but they take the wrong approach with it. 

Madead and ha billion remixes of Frozen and Moo being a complete mirage.

 

MYATP.thumb.png.26b1ee2d8fc15f0260a6ab7e

51 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Her and Madonna have the same issue, Each of their classics go viral but they take the wrong approach with it. 

Madead and ha billion remixes of Frozen and Moo being a complete mirage.

 

MYATP.thumb.png.26b1ee2d8fc15f0260a6ab7e

Moo is over. A Xmas fad.

 

Can't wait for her melodyned vocals on the new album.

L7LU5yD.gif

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

And gave a dramatic-ass apology :ahh: 

 

 

 

 

@BlackoutZone is there any truth to all of the "July 1" rumblings about new Mariah?

:dies:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.