Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, Slamless said:

whats going on legend

Casually having my umpteenth Glitter moment.

 

tumblr_inline_r3km0k1JSu1qktomp_500.gif

 

But for real life is ****.

15 hours ago, noonbob said:

Casually having my umpteenth Glitter moment.

 

tumblr_inline_r3km0k1JSu1qktomp_500.gif

 

But for real life is ****.

Me literally every single week.

 

tumblr_inline_r3kllz3u981qktomp_500.gif

Do we think Roc and Roe will grow up to be annoying celeb kin like Will Smiths kids (or any other insufferable rich kids)??

Because I can see it happening. I wish that doesn't happen for them.

 

tumblr_inline_r3km0k1JSu1qktomp_500.gif

17 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Who should we blame? Moo?

Her lazy ass.

 

tumblr_inline_r3kllz3u981qktomp_500.gif

  • ATRL Moderator

Every celeb child grows up spoiled and insufferable, unless the parents raise them differently. :foxaylove3:

gorgeous gorgeous girls listen to whenever you call

13 minutes ago, paulyyyozd said:

gorgeous gorgeous girls listen to whenever you call

I skip the album version. Prefer the Brian McKnight version. 

18 hours ago, noonbob said:

Do we think Roc and Roe will grow up to be annoying celeb kin like Will Smiths kids (or any other insufferable rich kids)??

Because I can see it happening. I wish that doesn't happen for them.

 

tumblr_inline_r3km0k1JSu1qktomp_500.gif

I think Roe is gonna be really good celeb with a career for some reason Roc feels like he might be the more wild one.

  • ATRL Moderator
30 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Stream this masterpiece :WAP:

 

Stream it this morning, a classic. :jonny5:

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Can't believe I was sleeping on this BOP.

 

tumblr_inline_r3nvfdDDFS1qktomp_500.gif

Better late than never I’ll say that.

 

tumblr_inline_r3nvfdDDFS1qktomp_500.gif

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

Stream this masterpiece :WAP:

 

A legendary masterpiece.:WAP:

On 5/8/2022 at 4:29 PM, Rocket said:

 

This needs to happen. It would be an automatic top 10 for Mariah. And the quality...phew. :jonny5: Imagine how good The Weeknd would have sounded on Caution. 

On 5/13/2022 at 1:03 PM, noonbob said:

Casually having my umpteenth Glitter moment.

 

tumblr_inline_r3km0k1JSu1qktomp_500.gif

 

But for real life is ****.

:hug: Hope your Charmbracelet TEOM comes soon. 

Edited by Blue Ace

Used to sing the shite out of her discography at the old house, now I can’t sing at all with paper thin walls and neighbors. It’s killing me inside.

 

I need to replicate this with vision of love so bad right now ****

0iTQNBH.gif

29 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Used to sing the shite out of her discography at the old house, now I can’t sing at all with paper thin walls and neighbors. It’s killing me inside.

 

I need to replicate this with vision of love so bad right now ****

0iTQNBH.gif

I'm glad I live in a detached house. No one wants to hear me sing the high notes/whistle register in Emotions for some reason.  

 

0iTQNBH.gif

36 minutes ago, Blue Ace said:

I'm glad I live in a detached house. No one wants to hear me sing the high notes/whistle register in Emotions for some reason.  

 

0iTQNBH.gif

Im so jealous you better not dodge those high notes

0iTQNBH.gif

 

 

not practicing will eventually deteriorate my skills, my MIAM era is coming

0iTQNBH.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.