Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Anklemonitor has literally just 2 bad songs and that's it. There is qualiTEA. 

 

tumblr_inline_r3klxrgj4f1qktomp_500.gif

 Charmy is fabulous for a throwback. 

Edited by 1DES

I listened to Charmbracelet a lot at the start of this month actually...

 

My fave songs from CB in no particular order:
 

- Boy (I Need You)

- The One

- Yours 

- My Saving Grace

- Clown

-  Lullaby 

- Irresistable Remix 

 

Edited by Blue Ace

14 minutes ago, Blue Ace said:

I listened to Charmbracelet a lot at the start of this month actually...

 

My fave songs from CB in no particular order:
 

- Boy (I Need You)

- The One

- Yours 

- My Saving Grace

- Clown

-  Lullaby 

- Irresistable Remix 

 

 

Eek. Not Bores and MSG.

 

RFOArWv.gif

5 minutes ago, Blue Ace said:

What are your favorite songs from Charmbracelet? :gaycat3:

 

H04rOES.gif.a5c35b1a29e0177c73b0c94d3fa4

Faves:

Bringin' On The Heartbreak

Clown

You Had Your Chance

 

 

Tolerable:

Lullaby

Boy (I Need You)

The One

You Got Me

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

Faves:

Bringin' On The Heartbreak

Clown

You Had Your Chance

 

 

Tolerable:

Lullaby

Boy (I Need You)

The One

You Got Me

Surprised you didn't list Irresistible. The sample makes it a bop. :lakitu:

Just now, Blue Ace said:

Speaking of Successica Legendson, I hope Mariah received royalties for this:

 

 

It came on in the grocery store today :ahh: 

1 minute ago, Blue Ace said:

Speaking of Successica Legendson, I hope Mariah received royalties for this:

 

 

Moo didn't, but John Mellencamp did.

 

A ******* BOP. We have no choice but to stan.

 

6Q1VCI8.gif

Just now, suburbannature said:

It came on in the grocery store today :ahh: 

Ddd. Looks like Successica not only accumulated a larger net worth than Britney and Xtina combined but her music is more remembered too. :nicole:

 

-- 


I hear Always Be My Baby a LOT when I go to the grocery store. :alexz:

Just now, Blue Ace said:

Ddd. Looks like Successica not only accumulated a larger net worth than Britney and Xtina combined but her music is more remembered too. :nicole:

 

-- 


I hear Always Be My Baby a LOT when I go to the grocery store. :alexz:

Creamlover is always played at my grocery store.

Just now, Rocket said:

Creamlover is always played at my grocery store.

Iconic. Don't forget to Shazam whenever you hear Queen on the radio. 

 

mariah-carey-smart-phone.gif

1 minute ago, Blue Ace said:

Iconic. Don't forget to Shazam whenever you hear Queen on the radio. 

 

mariah-carey-smart-phone.gif

zkOUGMB.gif

5 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Anklemonitor has literally just 2 bad songs and that's it. There is qualiTEA. 

 

tumblr_inline_r3klxrgj4f1qktomp_500.gif

Right, Down the Drain and Sunflowers.

 

tumblr_inline_r3klxrgj4f1qktomp_500.gif

 

The rest is pure perfection.

5 hours ago, noonbob said:

Right, Down the Drain and Sunflowers.

 

tumblr_inline_r3klxrgj4f1qktomp_500.gif

 

The rest is pure perfection.

TEA

 

tumblr_inline_r3klxrgj4f1qktomp_500.gif

9 hours ago, Blue Ace said:

I listened to Charmbracelet a lot at the start of this month actually...

 

My fave songs from CB in no particular order:
 

- Boy (I Need You)

- The One

- Yours 

- My Saving Grace

- Clown

-  Lullaby 

- Irresistable Remix 

 

Taste :clap3:

Listening to #Beautiful 

It's such a feel-good 10/10 masterpiece. I need her to serve more like this :bird:

16 minutes ago, Pokemonfan1515 said:

Listening to #Beautiful 

It's such a feel-good 10/10 masterpiece. I need her to serve more like this :bird:

 

6 minutes ago, Saddy said:

tumblr_inline_r4whh6ql0C1qktomp_500.gif

Taste after taste

@Melancholy Are you no longer a Moo stan??

@valinaer too...

 

Never see you here anymore :c

 

Also, how is your restaurant job in Landan?? Always think of you :heart2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.