Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

She's being inducted into to the Songwriters Hall of Fame the day before the supposed single release.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

:rip:

 

Wow she blocked him for posting dat pic :skull: what would she say about us?

Someone shoulda used this pic for ha to describe.

 

s1dDxjD.jpg 

32 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Wow she blocked him for posting dat pic :skull: what would she say about us?

Someone shoulda used this pic for ha to describe.

 

s1dDxjD.jpg 

We'd get blocked too swiftly

On 5/7/2022 at 12:24 AM, thetea said:

i'm such a flop fan. I've still never listened to MIAMTEC in full. I keep saying I'll get around to it, but I never do

 

The songs I like are uh

Faded

Thirsty

Make It Look Good (My ultimate fave)

You Dont Know What To Do

Supernatural (for the climax)

Its A Wrap

 

The others I have to be in the mood for.

3 hours ago, Topaz said:

The songs I like are uh

Faded

Thirsty

Make It Look Good (My ultimate fave)

You Dont Know What To Do

Supernatural (for the climax)

Its A Wrap

 

The others I have to be in the mood for.

Thanks! I'm planning on getting around to listening to it properly eventually, but honestly 2009-2017 mariah had mediocre music. 

On 5/8/2022 at 7:39 PM, Rocket said:

Also, for what it's worth. They did tweet about Moo and Latto and Moo and Brandy before it was announced, so.

 

On 5/8/2022 at 7:44 PM, Rocket said:

She's being inducted into to the Songwriters Hall of Fame the day before the supposed single release.

Maybe I'm believing the psychic now. Let me be optimistic

 

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, Devin said:

Not she out here blocking people. Imagine when she discovers this place.
 

giphy.gif

mariah-carey.gif

The way she gave Sweetheart a better video than most of her singles 

 

Was the Loverboy Remix as is supposed to be that Mariah type remix with different vocals and beat not the copy and paste rap verse that is considered now. 

2 minutes ago, thetea said:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSduToAm3/?k=1

does anyone have any memories of this? it sounds untrue

 

 

 

Id love to hear it if its true

9 hours ago, thetea said:

 

 

does anyone have any memories of this? it sounds untrue

 

 

 

 

why didn't he post the sound if he has the archive?

9 hours ago, thetea said:

 

 

does anyone have any memories of this? it sounds untrue

He sounds annoying talking in circles :rip: 

I wonder if she’ll be getting a Vanguard. The whole MTV tweet seemed strategic.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.