Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

 

WHY, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE 

I WOULD GIVE THE WORLD AWAY TO HAVE YOU BY MY SIDE

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I, I'M SO IN NEED

EACH AND EVERY NIGHT I PRAY YOU'LL COME AND SAVE MY LIFEEE

0iTQNBH.gif

 

She SNAPPED on this one, girlies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

28 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

 

WHY, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE 

I WOULD GIVE THE WORLD AWAY TO HAVE YOU BY MY SIDE

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I, I'M SO IN NEED

EACH AND EVERY NIGHT I PRAY YOU'LL COME AND SAVE MY LIFEEE

0iTQNBH.gif

 

She SNAPPED on this one, girlies

This is top 10 in her discography. 

 

0iTQNBH.gif

On 5/10/2022 at 1:42 AM, thetea said:

Thanks! I'm planning on getting around to listening to it properly eventually, but honestly 2009-2017 mariah had mediocre music. 

This was def the period where she is following a formula more and BARELY released ANYTHING. We're kinda in that Christmassy era with lots of throwbacks atm. I think her new album is gonna be a reimaged album I believe with all duets? I was hoping for a new entire original body of work but based on interviews that changed.

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

This is top 10 in her discography. 

 

0iTQNBH.gif


spilled 

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

Taste finally being displayed again? :coffee:

Because a certain Litter Box stan has been quiet 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Because a certain Litter Box stan has been quiet 

:deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Because a certain Litter Box stan has been quiet 

:deadbanana4:

Hila-rical! I’m the resident Music Box Stan. ?

An honour.
 

Stream “All I’ve ever wanted”.

 

 

Edited by tootight49

Are there any indications that she may be present or even perform at the MTV Awards or BBMAs?

 

A BER performance would be great (if executed properly^^)

4 minutes ago, STMG23 said:

Are there any indications that she may be present or even perform at the MTV Awards or BBMAs?

 

A BER performance would be great (if executed properly^^)

I doubt it. She seems to want to stay away from live TV these days after rebuilding her image. 

 

I do feel like a Vanguard might be on the table, though.

 

 

Written by Moo and N.M. Walden

 

I hear the similarities to Here We Go Around Again.

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I doubt it. She seems to want to stay away from live TV these days after rebuilding her image. 

 

I do feel like a Vanguard might be on the table, though.

Ok, so I won't expect anything.

 

Maybe they do a BER performance with Mariah being on screen rather than on stage? Oh well, we'll see. I just wich they had done a nice video for the Remix because it is performing quite well on sales (rn still #17 on IChunes)...

This is the only thing helping right now...

 

 

:cries::cries:

This dumb *****! Ha preludes, interludes, reprises are her most best work and she hasn't given us any on an album (non-xmas) in 13 years!!

 

tumblr_inline_r3km0k1JSu1qktomp_500.gif

3 hours ago, noonbob said:

Life is ******* ****!

Sending you good wishes. 
 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.