Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

The way the JLosers always scream "The lambs, the lambs" in an anti JLow thread but never mention all the other people dragging her useless ass.

 

RFOArWv.gif

Can they please replace her resung fantasy verse on BDE with the original. Other than that the remix has grown on me significantly

 

ed848bb13b8e1e58b62500ce2266aefb3bc8f8f8

 

So, at the start of this infamous video, the interviewer says "last week we had Mariah Carey here in the studio". But where is the clip of Mariah being there? I don't think I've ever seen it.

Just checked YouTube for Mariah's most viewed videos and the top 10 surprised me quite honestly. :rip:

 

  1. All I Want For Christmas Is You  - 726m
  2. We Belong Together - 518m
  3. When You Believe - 383m
  4. Without You - 353m
  5. Hero - 319m
  6. Always Be My Baby - 281m
  7. All I Want For Christmas Is You (2019 edition) - 272m
  8. One Sweet Day - 261m
  9. I Know What You Want - 255m
  10. All I Want For Christmas Is You (Justin Bieber version) - 213m

 

I honestly would've expected Fantasy or Heartbreaker to be above some of these. When You Believe is the most surprising one. :eek:

ab67616d0000b27398ed501c6a838b2244ebaf75

 

I honestly believe it's the most beautiful album cover ever. HOW did they get her hair to be so perfectly like that. The butterfly on her hand. The glare of her eyes into the camera. The colour pallet. The text positioning. Everything is so on point.

 

Not only does it look good but it fits the music so well.

 

:jonny2:

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

HOW did they get her hair to be so perfectly like that.

They used a fan

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

The butterfly on her hand.

100% photoshop (or other editor they used back in 1996/97)

 

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

The glare of her eyes into the camera.

Fresnel or another kind of light that stood behind the photographer

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

They used a fan

Mariah’s hair could use me anytime she wants to

I’m coming to the realisation that Charmbracelet is better than Memoirs.

 

A8A4.gif

 

Yours, The One, Clown, Through the Rain, You Got Me >>>

On 5/26/2022 at 8:02 PM, Quiqui4eva said:

maybe you don't think that I'll be strong enough

but I'm not gonna be the prisoner of your love

i know you're lying, denying, all of your ACTIONS

so listen up cause here's my reACTION

 

Atrl tag lounge GIF - Find on GIFER

 

 

NOOOO!! mmhmmmm NOOOOOHOHOHH

3 hours ago, skinnylegendBR said:

Anitta and mariah collab should be in the vein of SIO

 

 

Shake It Off's moment is finally gonna happen

3 hours ago, Daydream said:

Just checked YouTube for Mariah's most viewed videos and the top 10 surprised me quite honestly. :rip:

 

  1. All I Want For Christmas Is You  - 726m
  2. We Belong Together - 518m
  3. When You Believe - 383m
  4. Without You - 353m
  5. Hero - 319m
  6. Always Be My Baby - 281m
  7. All I Want For Christmas Is You (2019 edition) - 272m
  8. One Sweet Day - 261m
  9. I Know What You Want - 255m
  10. All I Want For Christmas Is You (Justin Bieber version) - 213m

 

I honestly would've expected Fantasy or Heartbreaker to be above some of these. When You Believe is the most surprising one. :eek:

Those top 4 songs be getting like 50 million views a year.

4 hours ago, Daydream said:

Just checked YouTube for Mariah's most viewed videos and the top 10 surprised me quite honestly. :rip:

 

  1. All I Want For Christmas Is You  - 726m
  2. We Belong Together - 518m
  3. When You Believe - 383m
  4. Without You - 353m
  5. Hero - 319m
  6. Always Be My Baby - 281m
  7. All I Want For Christmas Is You (2019 edition) - 272m
  8. One Sweet Day - 261m
  9. I Know What You Want - 255m
  10. All I Want For Christmas Is You (Justin Bieber version) - 213m

 

I honestly would've expected Fantasy or Heartbreaker to be above some of these. When You Believe is the most surprising one. :eek:

Ok. What are the top ten on her channel?

10 hours ago, Saddy said:

100% photoshop (or other editor they used back in 1996/97)

 

yeah, you can find the unedited image online and they just photoshopped a butterfly onto her finger. 

12 hours ago, Daydream said:

HOW did they get her hair to be so perfectly like that.

mariah carey's hair never follows the laws of gravity. it's always flying in every album cover

Wait. So how does she go from saying “we’ve met many times!” here…

 

 

to saying “we’ve never met” here…

 


This lying *****. I really hate her.

38 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Wait. So how does she go from saying “we’ve met many times!” here…

 

 

to saying “we’ve never met” here…

 


This lying *****. I really hate her.

We been knew she's a rat.

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Wait. So how does she go from saying “we’ve met many times!” here…

 

 

to saying “we’ve never met” here…

 


This lying *****. I really hate her.

Not surprised :coffee2:


Didn’t even know about this. :deadbanana: The first minute or so is kinda cute.
 

——

 

On a different note, does anyone know why Save The Day music video is not on YT? I swear it was on there at one point. :huh: Seems strange they have removed it.

35 minutes ago, Daydream said:

On a different note, does anyone know why Save The Day music video is not on YT? I swear it was on there at one point. :huh: Seems strange they have removed it.

It was taken down a LONG time ago. I forget why.

It wasn't on her channel, it was on something else. Maybe the licence ran out :skull:

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

It was taken down a LONG time ago. I forget why.

It wasn't on her channel, it was on something else. Maybe the licence ran out :skull:

Oh right. Well, it wasn’t that great of a MV anyway and can’t complain as 1 MV missing is nothing compared to the pain us Janetors feel. :sadviolin:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.