Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

On 5/24/2022 at 10:51 AM, Totami Legend said:

I thought that was Monroe singing mariah-carey-smiling.gif

 

Do we think Moo is teaching her how to use melodyne sing? mariah-carey-smiling.gif

 

On 5/24/2022 at 11:19 AM, killer_rose said:

Her children are talentless like their father.

 

mariah-carey-smiling.gif

 

On 5/24/2022 at 12:31 PM, killer_rose said:

She can teach them how to get drunk on Black Irish.

mariah-carey-smiling.gif

 

 

 

Y'all are ruthless.:deadbanana4: But let's not erase Nick's talent, he was a decent child/teen star

 

As for the kids, time will tell. Maybe they will shun the spotlight and become scientists

 

mariah-carey-smiling.gif

On 5/24/2022 at 3:59 PM, noonbob said:

The way she's been MIA for a few years now. It's almost June and no 2022 candids :skull:

 

http://mariahcareynetwork.com/gallery/candids/

I think it's safe to say that Moo, the celebrity, retired once the pandemic started

 

tumblr_inline_r3kljgJSE21qktomp_500.gif

17 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Z7t0UUo.jpg

Where is this from? If the wannabe psychic was right :rip: 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Where is this from? If the wannabe psychic was right :rip: 

I wish. :gaycat6: It's just an edit from the #MCSummer2012 visuals.

 

mc-summer-2012.jpg

AyVqFtdCAAAWNPe?format=png&name=900x900

 

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Z7t0UUo.jpg

If this is indeed happening, she better come through with Screami 2.0 instead of whatever gospel Melodyned nonsense she was talking about last year.

 

:bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I wish. :gaycat6: It's just an edit from the #MCSummer2012 visuals.

 

mc-summer-2012.jpg

AyVqFtdCAAAWNPe?format=png&name=900x900

 

Oh :deadbanana4:

 

4uO53BS.gif

12 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I wish. :gaycat6: It's just an edit from the #MCSummer2012 visuals.

 

mc-summer-2012.jpg

AyVqFtdCAAAWNPe?format=png&name=900x900

 

You can burn in hell.

4 minutes ago, Saddy said:

another one

This would never happen. Mariah collabing with younger artists would just draw attention to how much older she is. She’d never go for that idea. :rip:

 

I do want a Cardi and a proper Ariana collab though. But I hope the rumours about Shawn Mendes are false. :biblio:

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

another one

this page is full of bullshit. nothing is a "leak" or inside information. it's just crazy thoughts of someone out of job

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Daydream said:

I wish. :gaycat6: It's just an edit from the #MCSummer2012 visuals.

 

mc-summer-2012.jpg

AyVqFtdCAAAWNPe?format=png&name=900x900

 

Reported.

 

284224609_575986020510055_2325100275190449953_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5a057b&_nc_ohc=x_IW8mzhS-UAX-pHVRt&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&oh=02_ARohW48kTjXtQr0Wep4YXGDOKCgyM3xOUIkdAgvuCcQH0Q&oe=6295E8EA

  • ATRL Moderator

I used to lurk on that rnb prediction account but they told one too many lies. :dies:

Ideal collabs for MC16:

 

Usher

Cardi B

J. Cole (I want Mariah to serve us her No Sleeep :jonny:)

 

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

9 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Ideal collabs for MC16:

 

Usher

Cardi B

J. Cole (I want Mariah to serve us her No Sleeep :jonny:)

 

jRrJgLk.thumb.gif.26d90c85fbf7874be36186

Not Usherpes again. How Much is GARBAGE!

14 minutes ago, skinnylegendBR said:

this page is full of bullshit. nothing is a "leak" or inside information. it's just crazy thoughts of someone out of job

 

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_inline_r3klnwgL4C1qktomp_500.gif

maybe you don't think that I'll be strong enough

but I'm not gonna be the prisoner of your love

i know you're lying, denying, all of your ACTIONS

so listen up cause here's my reACTION

 

Atrl tag lounge GIF - Find on GIFER

 

 

10 hours ago, Quiqui4eva said:

maybe you don't think that I'll be strong enough

but I'm not gonna be the prisoner of your love

i know you're lying, denying, all of your ACTIONS

so listen up cause here's my reACTION

 

Atrl tag lounge GIF - Find on GIFER

 

 

A classic bop :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.