Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, Fifteen said:

Atrl iconic muy GIF - Find on GIFER 

Does this base likes or disrespect THE EINSTEIN?

Outside of Godisgreat Migrate...no.

 

The singles were cute, especially I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time and Stay in Love.

 

Thankfully, the era also gave us this classic moment:

 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, LesFleur said:

Outside of Godisgreat Migrate...no.

 

The singles were cute, especially I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time and Stay in Love.

 

Thankfully, the era also gave us this classic moment:

 

nnnn Migrate is my one of my favs and that GMA performance what an icon

i also agree that the singles were cute but could've been better

MYATP.thumb.png.26b1ee2d8fc15f0260a6ab7e

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Yeah yeah sure :coffee2:

You know damn well she's planning on some Christmas Broadway show.

The way her early 90s discography NEEDS a good remaster with more emphasis on her vocals

Cat pop, backdrop, stopwatch

Brat-tat get ya more rock

harder.

When July 1st comes around and nothing happens, I refuse to believe in random twitter accounts claiming to be "insiders"

MYATP.thumb.png.26b1ee2d8fc15f0260a6ab7e

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

July 1st is such a random date too lol.

Well, it's a Friday.

 

tumblr_inline_r3kllz3u981qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, Ibrahim said:

Mess! So unscientific. But it was fun to watch. 

I had to laugh when two of them thought Yoghurt Me was Top 5 Moo material.

 

Also, the way the audience fought to get The Roof in the Top 5 then switched like f words and swapped it out for We Belong Together.

 

JAIL to everyone in that room.

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I had to laugh when two of them thought Yoghurt Me was Top 5 Moo material.

 

Also, the way the audience fought to get The Roof in the Top 5 then switched like f words and swapped it out for We Belong Together.

 

JAIL to everyone in that room.

The self-professed "lamb" on the panel fighting for Heartbreaker. Mess. So many superior deep cuts they could have used but they choose the radio hits. 

The more I think about it though, Maya Jama is kinda right. Always Be My Bagel could easily be her greatest song.

27 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Also, JLow on the panel fighting to keep My All in the mix.

Speaking of - i was searching for something about Jennifer Connelly and this Google suggestion ended me. 

14b46abb-228c-4e7d-ab70-dded820af2ea.jpg

 

4 hours ago, Ibrahim said:

Speaking of - i was searching for something about Jennifer Connelly and this Google suggestion ended me. 

14b46abb-228c-4e7d-ab70-dded820af2ea.jpg

 

Now the first response.

 

:rip:

On 5/23/2022 at 1:25 AM, Rocket said:

 

Moo is SHOOK

I thought that was Monroe singing mariah-carey-smiling.gif

 

Do we think Moo is teaching her how to use melodyne sing? mariah-carey-smiling.gif

27 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

I thought that was Monroe singing mariah-carey-smiling.gif

 

Do we think Moo is teaching her how to use melodyne sing? mariah-carey-smiling.gif

Her children are talentless like their father.

 

mariah-carey-smiling.gif

54 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Her children are talentless like their father.

 

mariah-carey-smiling.gif

She lost vocal stability since MAIM too, nothing to teach to the damn kids mariah-carey-smiling.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.