Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Totami Legend said:

Im so jealous you better not dodge those high notes

0iTQNBH.gif

 

 

not practicing will eventually deteriorate my skills, my MIAM era is coming

0iTQNBH.gif

Yaas sis. I'm going to keep practicing my high notes until I'm as good as Mimi. I'm going to slay my friends the next time we go to Karaoke. 

 

0iTQNBH.gif

 

Which era are you in vocally right now?

 

0iTQNBH.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I'll forever be pressed that GTFO was not a smash

 

0iTQNBH.gif

1 minute ago, LesFleur said:

I'll forever be pressed that GTFO was not a smash

 

0iTQNBH.gif

Caution ft. The Weeknd should have been lead single. GTFO is a cute album track though.

 

0iTQNBH.gif

Edited by Blue Ace

1 minute ago, Blue Ace said:

Yaas sis. I'm going to keep practicing my high notes until I'm as good as Mimi. I'm going to slay my friends the next time we go to Karaoke. 

 

0iTQNBH.gif

 

Which era are you in vocally right now?

 

0iTQNBH.gif

Memoirs, strained and shaky but capable of great things

0iTQNBH.gif

Just now, Totami Legend said:

Memoirs, strained and shaky but capable of great things

0iTQNBH.gif

Hopefully you skip MIAM and go straight to Caution vocals (her 3rd vocal prime). 

 

0iTQNBH.gif

5 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Memoirs, strained and shaky but capable of great things

0iTQNBH.gif

Like 3:25-3:36

 

 

:alexz:

Edited by Blue Ace

1 minute ago, Blue Ace said:

Hopefully you skip MIAM and go straight to Caution vocals (her 3rd vocal prime). 

 

0iTQNBH.gif

Oh that’s not-

0iTQNBH.gif
 

3 minutes ago, Blue Ace said:

Like 3:25-3:36

 

 

:alexz:

2:24 that’s me forcing my body to reach the notes

0iTQNBH.gif

Anklemonitor really is a fantastic album. So much 2001 groupthink impacted the reception.

7 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Used to sing the shite out of her discography at the old house, now I can’t sing at all with paper thin walls and neighbors. It’s killing me inside.

 

I need to replicate this with vision of love so bad right now ****

0iTQNBH.gif

:rip:

I can relate, I still do what needs to be done tho.

 

0iTQNBH.gif

 

7 hours ago, Blue Ace said:

:hug: Hope your Charmbracelet TEOM comes soon. 

D6iqQdiUIAIGIuk.jpg

Mariah is releasing a new studio album this year?

I only just came across this but I don't quite understand... like, why wouldn't she be on the cover? lol

 

 

8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Anklemonitor really is a fantastic album. So much 2001 groupthink impacted the reception.

@Rocket remaining a loser in that regard.

 

tumblr_inline_r3klxrgj4f1qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Mariah is releasing a new studio album this year?

I only just came across this but I don't quite understand... like, why wouldn't she be on the cover? lol

 

 

Maybe she thinks she will gain more credibility and respect without showing her closeups / hot photoshoots as a cover :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I only just came across this but I don't quite understand... like, why wouldn't she be on the cover? lol

Naurr I think she will be on the cover:gaycat2:

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Maybe she thinks she will gain more credibility and respect without showing her closeups / hot photoshoots as a cover :gaycat3:

Maybe she should ask Tommy for some turtlenecks.

 

Ha **** are too big anyway, free the implants.

Mariah's jump here serving Princess Peach's smash jump.

 

052e632382.gif

 

ed6901af6b9a50bfeee84b9084eec77d.gif

 

 

 

37 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She should serve Sunset Blvd realness for the cover.

 

sunsetboulevard1950.4254.jpg

 

:gaycat4:

:jonny5:

 

Would be very fitting. Look at you serving Petty Bolognaise with the old Hollywood movie references.

 

:jonny5:

 

12 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

Mariah's jump here serving Princess Peach's smash jump.

 

052e632382.gif

 

ed6901af6b9a50bfeee84b9084eec77d.gif

 

 

 

She was soo hot and skinny in 2016.

 

:jonny4:

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

Maybe she should ask Tommy for some turtlenecks.

 

Ha **** are too big anyway, free the implants.

That chest area worries me not gonna lie

052e632382.gif

33 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

That chest area worries me not gonna lie

052e632382.gif

RIGHT!! I'm pretty sure she has breast implant illness.

REMOVE THEM M.

 

052e632382.gif

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

:jonny5:

 

Would be very fitting. Look at you serving Petty Bolognaise with the old Hollywood movie references.

 

:jonny5:

 

She was soo hot and skinny in 2016.

 

:jonny4:

I hate you :skull: 

10 hours ago, killer_rose said:

@Rocket remaining a loser in that regard.

 

tumblr_inline_r3klxrgj4f1qktomp_500.gif

mXVA9xB.gif

 

Your hearing has clearly been ruined by the recent Florence and the Machine output, because Anklemonitor is still trash.

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

mXVA9xB.gif

 

Your hearing has clearly been ruined by the recent Florence and the Machine output, because Anklemonitor is still trash.

Anklemonitor has literally just 2 bad songs and that's it. There is qualiTEA. 

 

tumblr_inline_r3klxrgj4f1qktomp_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.