Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Wait. Haus Lab getting product placement is such a business concept. :thing: 

“Joker baby, these Haus Labs Hy-Power Pigment Paint for Eyes, Cheeks, Lips, and Body would give you better coverage and for that supercharged clean clown look!”

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Edited by anklebiterrs

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Gaga is going to be ******* amazing

 

and even better if the film is a musical 

Just now, anklebiterrs said:

“Joker baby, these Haus Labs Hy-Power Pigment Paint for Eyes, Cheeks, Lips, and Body would give you better coverage and for that perfect clown look!”

CarbonBlack freee!

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Gaga is going to be ******* amazing

 

and even better if the film is a musical 

Worst case scenario: “it’s camp!”

 

NG1pu5N.gif

 

1 minute ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Worst case scenario: “it’s camp!”

 

NG1pu5N.gif

 

would 100% want camp! 

Ms Sarah Tanno is somewhere jumping up and down anticipating her first Oscar nomination

If they call back Hildur Guonadottir for the sequel, it's gonna be a rare case of all-female composer ensemble. :eek:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

18 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

I'm intrigued yet TERRIFIED, we could be looking at a Fantf4stic 2015 repeat 

 

5e641b52c5098df7927583f9cc7906db.gif

 

I just don't want the attention she's gonna get from this, because Todd Phillips basically got lucky with the first, and I imagine this will be HELL. 

I mean, for Phoenix to accept to make a sequel there has to be some sort of guarantees of quality for it, like the script must be really good, I really don't see him accepting and potentially ruining the role who made him win the Oscar if there wasn't a solid-valid idea behind it, fingers crossed.

Joaquin isn't confirm tho probably throwing a tantrum because he wants his wife.... OGH behavior :eli:

She is gonna promote Haus Labs through this movie, isn't she?:sad:

4 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Ms Sarah Tanno is somewhere jumping up and down anticipating her first Oscar nomination

After years of disciplines in clown makeup, now her expertise can finally shine. :duca: 

 

 

 

.

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

I have yet to see a tweet/post dragging her, the drags are mostly towards it being (shockingly) a musical. But I also see lots of praise.

 

This lowkey made me more excited for it. I just love MESS.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

3 minutes ago, Lithium. said:

Joaquin isn't confirm tho probably throwing a tantrum because he wants his wife.... OGH behavior :eli:

Gaga neither, but no way they're doing this movie without Phoenix, I'm sure both are confirmed, this is just WB testing the waters and see the first reactions, it happened in the same way with ASIB.

The news are already a f+cking mess. :bibliahh: The way everyone is experiencing so different type of emotions, fjdgjdg. 

Edited by Blade Runner

A Government Hooker makeup transformation TikTok into Harley Quinn would be a perfect way to officially announce her involvement

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Gaga neither, but no way they're doing this movie without Phoenix, I'm sure both are confirmed, this is just WB testing the waters and see the first reactions, it happened in the same way with ASIB.

Yeah you're probably right but I low-key don't want her to do it :ninja:

Joker 2/Gaga are trending at #3 on Twitter rn so who cares what the losers have to say? There will be GP interest from the first movie alone & if it’s good, word of mouth will do its job 

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I have yet to see a tweet/post dragging her, the drags are mostly towards it being (shockingly) a musical. But I also see lots of praise.

 

This lowkey made me more excited for it. I just love MESS.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Oh, there’s a lot of drags. Joker is kind of one of the most hated movies on film twitter for running on incel fumes. Not looking forward to bumping shoulders with joker stans. Hopefully they flee. 
 

NG1pu5N.gif

Joker musical ahhhh :jonny5:

 

Her Dancer in the Dark is coming I fear

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Just now, Martyr Of Fame said:

Oh, there’s a lot of drags. Joker is kind of one of the most hated movies on film twitter for running on incel fumes. Not looking forward to bumping shoulders with joker stans. Hopefully they flee. 
 

NG1pu5N.gif

 

We found love in a hopeless place

NG1pu5N.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.