Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Dula Peep said:

There's no way she's aiming for commercial success at all if the lead is called Disease :skull:

Why not?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Dula Peep said:

There's no way she's aiming for commercial success at all if the lead is called Disease :skull:

this take is so strange like

Just now, Sheep said:

I didn't personally follow the link from a former troll, so I didn't know if the presave was actually working or not. You got a little too upset for some polite words of caution. Call me another name and the gloves are coming off. I promise you don't want beef. :clack:

I'd rather not. I don't know where these gloves been and i'm sure it's really dirty down there. 

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

People are saying the link is working so it's basically 100% real. 

 

 

Presave links in general connect to your streaming account though and can access some basic account info.

People have been getting e-mails from Spotify to pre-order it!

 

I WANNA GET INFECTED BY YOUR #DISEASE

 

I told you rat bags not to doubt her :eli:

 

Ugh ITS FINALLY STARTING :WAP:

This is the type of thing we needed to calm down and be assured it's coming soon

Thank god because the vibes here have been dreary the past couple of days 

We're celebrating today!

The way after 1001 pages of meltdowns and draggings, it just take her to change a few random titles, and we're gagging again. :DWAS:

 

Ki7LFlj.gif

Edited by Andraslop

Lyrics:

 

Skip the rubber, skip the pills

Enter my garden of eden

contract my disease.

 

Not Sky, Gaga and Rebecca Black all releasing new singles within a month. I ******* won.

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

I'd rather not. I don't know where these gloves been and i'm sure it's really dirty down there. 

Not taking hygiene advice from somebody pretending to be Lady Gaga and/or her record label's Japanese branch on a thread in a subforum of a stuck in the past niche interest internet forum. :clack:

Tell me I'm disease that you believe in, like we were leaving the Garden Of Eden

 

atrl-sebs123.gif

 

 

And I love the title, I'm so curious how it will sound :duca:

Disease is a cool title. I also think that the titles sound really good and interesting so far. Disease, Abracadabra, Notorious Being, Mustang, Garden of Eden... :jonnyknife:

6 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

What if @JapaneseMommy and @Sheep are Gags and Bobby, and their fighting is to create more traffic in the base, thus more opportunities for the disease to be spread

 

Ki7LFlj.gif

1 would think Gaga's base and Atrl liddos are that valuable :eli:

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Not Sky, Gaga and Rebecca Black all releasing new singles within a month. I ******* won.

 

spacer.png

the 2010s fads are making a return

6 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

There's no way she's aiming for commercial success at all if the lead is called Disease :skull:

We said that about DIE with a smile sis

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.